Well once again!!

Well once again I got to meet and spend some time with aTGO member and once again it was a great experience to meet MacGyver and put a face with a name and had a very enjoyable visit. I took him up and introduced him to Steelharp at Sumner Gun and Supply and he also was glad to meet MacGyver so it was a double hitter for sure. Great guy and enjoyed the visit for sure.......................:cheers:

• Like 7
  • Admin Team

I don't get up that way much.  I figure you know better places to eat up there.

Plus, you've made the drive to Williamson county more than once.

Agreed - it's always great to get together with good folks.

9 minutes ago, Steelharp said:

Top Hog; best catfish and BBQ around!

I don't know about that.........lol. A buddy of mine owns Buffalo Petes Bar b Que down there across from Co-op that makes some mighty fine Brisket and Bar-b-Que..........:cheers:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Steelharp said:

Someone buys that rifle, maybe... lol

Still there? Wow. It really must be getting strange around here. Really wish I could make a case for it. But you know I don't shoot what I got now.

11 hours ago, hipower said:

Still there? Wow. It really must be getting strange around here. Really wish I could make a case for it. But you know I don't shoot what I got now.

Then if you have a collection of don't shoots buy the rifle and add it to your No Shoot Collection....................:bowrofl:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bersaguy said:

Then if you have a collection of don't shoots buy the rifle and add it to your No Shoot Collection....................:bowrofl:

That's the problem...I've done way too much of that. I have an obsessive disorder. I seem to want everything.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, hipower said:

That's the problem...I've done way too much of that. I have an obsessive disorder. I seem to want everything.

That is a disorder that most gun enthusiast have to some extent. If I had the pocket book some folks have I would buy more and I am glad I don't..........:cheers:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

That is a disorder that most gun enthusiast have to some extent. If I had the pocket book some folks have I would buy more and I am glad I don't..........:cheers:

All too true for me my friend. I tried to play with the big dogs here, but I'm headed back to the porch and trying to recover.

Truth be told, I just went overboard when my workman's comp and SSD claims were settled during my fun days of leukemia and lymphatic cancer treatment. Company insurance said they'd overpaid me and I'd have pay a lot back after getting the SSD set up.

It turned out that I had been underpaid instead. So I went a little crazy, I guess. Didn't know if I'd be around long, so I tended to do whatever I wanted and the consequences be damned for a time.

I guess it was a normal reaction. Anyway, I have really made an effort these last several years to think more longer term than back then.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 2
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, hipower said:

All too true for me my friend. I tried to play with the big dogs here, but I'm headed back to the porch and trying to recover.

Truth be told, I just went overboard when my workman's comp and SSD claims were settled during my fun days of leukemia and lymphatic cancer treatment. Company insurance said they'd overpaid me and I'd have pay a lot back after getting the SSD set up.

It turned out that I had been underpaid instead. So I went a little crazy, I guess. Didn't know if I'd be around long, so I tended to do whatever I wanted and the consequences be damned for a time.

I guess it was a normal reaction. Anyway, I have really made an effort these last several years to think more longer term than back then.

I'm glad that you have the opportunity to think long term. 

• Like 5
  • Admin Team
2 hours ago, Dolomite_supafly said:

It has been WAY too long since the last eastern side meet and greet. 

@TGO David and I have been trying to get our schedules sync'd to come over y'all's way for at least two years.  We need to make that happen.

• Like 1