More evil in East TN

There are a lot of unanswered questions to this for sure. I read everything in the news release and not one thing was mentioned about the man that sent him the plane ticket and offered to buy him a car when he arrived in Knoxville other than what the family member mentioned. No name was mentioned at all. It would seem he might be at least a person of interest?.............JMHO

51 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

There are a lot of unanswered questions to this for sure. I read everything in the news release and not one thing was mentioned about the man that sent him the plane ticket and offered to buy him a car when he arrived in Knoxville other than what the family member mentioned. No name was mentioned at all. It would seem he might be at least a person of interest?.............JMHO

KPD is very good about not blabbing active case details unlike many agencies these days.  They are also very good at solving these types of crime.  

If the "romantic interest" is a person of interest it will come out when it needs to.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Garufa said:

KPD is very good about not blabbing active case details unlike many agencies these days.  They are also very good at solving these types of crime. 

They almost let Ison drive right away after the 3rd Creek stabbing through a horde of cops, had already made way for him leave the scene!

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2017/05/09/nurse-testifies-she-saw-knoxville-greenway-stabbing-victim-take-last-breath/314700001/

- OS

12 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

They almost let Ison drive right away after the 3rd Creek stabbing through a horde of cops, had already made way for him leave the scene!

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2017/05/09/nurse-testifies-she-saw-knoxville-greenway-stabbing-victim-take-last-breath/314700001/

- OS

I object your honor.  Relevance to the case at hand.  :P

Plus, they did catch Ison, eventually. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Garufa said:

I object your honor.  Relevance to the case at hand.  :P

Plus, they did catch Ison, eventually. :lol:

Oh, they got him right there, just barely though. Unlikely he'd have ever been pegged if they had let him leave.

Oddly, they never found the knife, which had to be in a quite limited area right around there where it happened. Even if was in the creek, seems they could have found it. Course maybe it was raging after rains, I really don't remember the weather.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
4 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

Oh, they got him right there, just barely though. Unlikely he'd have ever been pegged if they had let him leave.

Oddly, they never found the knife, which had to be in a quite limited area right around there where it happened. Even if was in the creek, seems they could have found it. Course maybe it was raging after rains, I really don't remember the weather.

- OS

Depending on the type of knife, it may of had wooden handles and floated down the river.