Vintage Gun Photos

5 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think that one is vintage. If I was a betting man, I’d put money on it being the work of Oleg Volk. 

Looks like one of his models. I didn't really meet them, but was around some a few years ago.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think that one is vintage. If I was a betting man, I’d put money on it being the work of Oleg Volk. 

If so, I commend his work on authenticity.  She has no jewelry, ears do not appear pierced, colorless peasant blouse, correct mag pouches and Chinese milled receiver AK.  She sure looks like the real thing.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, 1gewehr said:

If so, I commend his work on authenticity.  She has no jewelry, ears do not appear pierced, colorless peasant blouse, correct mag pouches and Chinese milled receiver AK.  She sure looks like the real thing.

Oleg Volk is a fantastic photographer.  Check his site at Olegvolk.com for many more examples of his work.

• Like 1
  • Moderators
13 hours ago, 1gewehr said:

I wasn’t really meaning to call too much doubt on @Jeb48and his posting, I actually went and found that one along with another North Vietnam glamour shot of this young lady. So it is a legit vintage photo, but it sure does looks like an OV shot. 

I pick these pictures up around the interweb and I think some get mislabeled after a few postings so can't swear on any that I have captions for. So I take no offensive if a few get corrected.

13 minutes ago, Jeb48 said:

Tanya Roberts died on the 3rd and I thought I post a few shots of her in the Bond film A view to a Kill 1985 and some shots from the year she was Charlie's Angels.

Tanya Roberts  A View to a Kill (1985).jpg

Tanya Roberts  Charlies Angles.jpg

Tanya Roberts  Charlies Angles - 2.jpg

As of this afternoon they are now saying she is still alive. It has been a weird story. 

• Like 1
On 1/4/2021 at 9:39 PM, Jeb48 said:

Tanya Roberts died on the 3rd and I thought I post a few shots of her in the Bond film A view to a Kill 1985 and some shots from the year she was Charlie's Angels.

Tanya Roberts  A View to a Kill (1985).jpg

Tanya Roberts  Charlies Angles.jpg

Tanya Roberts  Charlies Angles - 2.jpg

On 1/4/2021 at 9:53 PM, KahrMan said:

As of this afternoon they are now saying she is still alive. It has been a weird story. 

Now reported passed away, very weird story indeed.