Vintage Gun Photos

14 hours ago, Garufa said:

Best not to question why a woman does something.  Busted or not, plenty of guys wrap stuff around forearms that might not be needed.  😀

I am not knowledgeable in that stuff, but I always thought it was done for better grip.

On 3/7/2023 at 8:14 PM, Jeb48 said:

Police officers provides protection to a black civilian moving house in the Southside neighborhood of Chicago during the 1919 Chicago race riot

spacer.png

That looks less like they are providing protection than ensuring he does what they tell him to do.  Generally providing protection requires looking AWAY from your protectee.  

Sorry for my being absent. I collapsed last Sunday morning and spent a few days in the hospital turns out I had a mild stroke. still having some trouble with my left side but hopefully with some PT I will get recovered.

• Sad 4
  • Wow 3
25 minutes ago, Jeb48 said:

Sorry for my being absent. I collapsed last Sunday morning and spent a few days in the hospital turns out I had a mild stroke. still having some trouble with my left side but hopefully with some PT I will get recovered.

Glad you are still with us and praying for a speedy recovery 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Jeb48 said:

Take care of yourself my friend. A stroke is nothing to play with. I’m glad you are doing better. I’ll be praying for you. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Jeb48 said:

Machine Gun Cars

spacer.png

Any description of that photo?  If I had to speculate, I'd say West Point or similar cadets.  Blue jacket guy would be an instructor.

Colt model 1895 Machine guns (Potato Digger).  John Browning design, of course!

18 hours ago, Jeb48 said:

That stinks for sure. Hope your recovery goes well.  

23 hours ago, Jeb48 said:

Gods speed to getting better.

Edited by RED333
Because I can
7 hours ago, 1gewehr said:

Any description of that photo?  If I had to speculate, I'd say West Point or similar cadets.  Blue jacket guy would be an instructor.

Colt model 1895 Machine guns (Potato Digger).  John Browning design, of course!

No info on picture

Thanks for the well wishes. Had my first meeting with PT this morning. Lots of hope

Moving slower on everything, trying to use left side as much as possible, typing is very slow but I keep correcting.

• Like 4
On 3/17/2023 at 8:42 PM, Jeb48 said:

Take care of yourself and get better soon. 

On 3/17/2023 at 8:42 PM, Jeb48 said:

Very sorry to hear this, but also happy you are still with us and doing well. 

Take care. Do exactly what they tell you. Do all the PT. DO NOT over exert yourself. This means no drinking, corousing, no sex, and no guns for a while.😉

In fact, you should send them to me and I'll care for them.