Vintage Gun Photos

Daisy is still a big thing today.  Even though they were bought by Gamo last year the new owner has committed to keep up the national match program tradition.  I've had the privilege to attend 5 Daisy National Championship Matches and was a team coach at 4 of them and made the award stage once.  They spend a large chunk of money to put this match on every year and a large portion of the expenses for teams an individual is covered by Daisy.

Check it out: Daisy National Championship BB Gun Matches

Edited by MP5_Rizzo
  • Like 1

My first BB gun was a Daisy 1894 Spittin’ Image (saddle ring version). One of my most memorable birthdays and I remeber it like it was yesterday even though it was 46 Year’s ago. Gun still works and even have the original box,  The box is a little rough but I’m just slightly amazed I still have it.

E924CF7A-A735-4D2D-8E99-14E7294CEB32.jpeg

Edited by MP5_Rizzo
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, tacops said:

I still have my 1894 Daisy, 1894 Daisy Buffalo Bill edition, 1873 Daisy "Peacemaker" (Still new in its original box), and 4 or 5 Hahn 45 CO2 single action BB revolvers.  Does that make me a hoarder?

Not a hoarder, a serious collector :bow:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.