Ugly Guns: It's not their fault.

We have all seen them. We know they are innocent, but someone made them UGLY. Like a car wreck we can't look away. We just hope someone will move them to a safer more loving home where they can blossom into the beautiful guns they have inside. Some may be too far gone and we just have to give them as merciful and dignified end.

20170602_125909_zpsz3zp2xno.jpg

Ugly%20Duracoat_zpsxfvwdmru.jpg

mossykiss6897_zpsegmazp3t.jpg

Let's post the UGLY guns to raise awareness of the mistreatment they receive. Maybe we can save a few from the same sad fate.

3 hours ago, CZ9MM said:

You see all sum guns is ugly and sum are right buitiful.

Glocks usualy ugly but me personaly I just got mine bak from a frind who dun it rite and now shes perfect in everry way!

gunbroker-glock-fail.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the turd Glock I remember seeing before.  It's not something that can be forgotten.  :puke:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Horrible color schemes are one thing but some guns don't need any help to be hideous. 

Image result for beretta 22 pistol

Don't be knocking the Logan's Run gun.  They're sweet shooters when they work.  :lol:

3 hours ago, CZ9MM said:

You see all sum guns is ugly and sum are right buitiful.

Glocks usualy ugly but me personaly I just got mine bak from a frind who dun it rite and now shes perfect in everry way!

gunbroker-glock-fail.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a garden hose sprayer made of wood...

Edited by Ronald_55
4 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

What the crap stock is that on those? I assume they are ARs.

Legal in the Peoples Republic of California. I grabbed that picture off CALGUNS years ago. Common sense gun laws. 

Notice the JP handguard and Larue optic mount on the top one. Tragic.

Edited by mikegideon
On 6/2/2017 at 0:32 PM, nightrunner said:

Somebody post the camo Glock without a trigger guard.

The Hi point Cerakote in hundred dollar bills wins though.

I'm waiting for someone to do an overlay with the stripper girl camo.

Must... Resist...Stupid...Project...Urge...

What's wrong with 1911's and M1a's?  That all Springfield "makes".  default_wink.png

Not a fan of them. I don't personally have any sort of attachment to steel and wood so I see anything special about these guns. This was more of a blanket statement to include anything with their logo on it but hey if the shoe fits I'll wear it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk