Ugly Guns: It's not their fault.

We have all seen them. We know they are innocent, but someone made them UGLY. Like a car wreck we can't look away. We just hope someone will move them to a safer more loving home where they can blossom into the beautiful guns they have inside. Some may be too far gone and we just have to give them as merciful and dignified end.

20170602_125909_zpsz3zp2xno.jpg

Ugly%20Duracoat_zpsxfvwdmru.jpg

mossykiss6897_zpsegmazp3t.jpg

Let's post the UGLY guns to raise awareness of the mistreatment they receive. Maybe we can save a few from the same sad fate.

I don't know, (I wouldn't own one) but it would be embarrassing to many a crook to be taken out by one of those :devil: 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, MP5_Rizzo said:

I think the contest is over.  Number 1, the AR pistol, wins hands down for Uuuuuuuugly!

You're just saying that because you haven't seen my submission to the contest . . .  :D

I'm triggered :/

now I need to go to my safe, ugly space!

just kidding. I didn't think anything could be uglier than a Glock. 

Horrible color schemes are one thing but some guns don't need any help to be hideous. 

Image result for beretta 22 pistol

The PPX his horrible looking but a great gun for the money. I wish I had kept mine.

Image result for walther PPX

Image result for ugliest handgun

• Like 1
  • Moderators

You see all sum guns is ugly and sum are right buitiful.

Glocks usualy ugly but me personaly I just got mine bak from a frind who dun it rite and now shes perfect in everry way!

gunbroker-glock-fail.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, CZ9MM said:

Glocks usualy ugly but me personaly I just got mine bak from a frind who dun it rite and now shes perfect in everry way!

gunbroker-glock-fail.jpg

That's the turd Glock I remember seeing before.  It's not something that can be forgotten.  :puke:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Horrible color schemes are one thing but some guns don't need any help to be hideous. 

Image result for beretta 22 pistol

Don't be knocking the Logan's Run gun.  They're sweet shooters when they work.  :lol:

3 hours ago, CZ9MM said:

gunbroker-glock-fail.jpg

Looks like a garden hose sprayer made of wood...

Edited by Ronald_55

They look like a neutered version to make them unscary in NY. 

Of course since they aren't black anymore, maybe they won't make bloomburg pee himself. 

4 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

What the crap stock is that on those? I assume they are ARs.

Legal in the Peoples Republic of California. I grabbed that picture off CALGUNS years ago. Common sense gun laws. 

Notice the JP handguard and Larue optic mount on the top one. Tragic.

Edited by mikegideon
On 6/2/2017 at 0:32 PM, nightrunner said:

Somebody post the camo Glock without a trigger guard.

The Hi point Cerakote in hundred dollar bills wins though.

I'm waiting for someone to do an overlay with the stripper girl camo.

Must... Resist...Stupid...Project...Urge...

8 minutes ago, shotgunshooter said:

Anything made by Springfield

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What's wrong with 1911's and M1a's?  That all Springfield "makes".  ;)

What's wrong with 1911's and M1a's?  That all Springfield "makes".  default_wink.png

Not a fan of them. I don't personally have any sort of attachment to steel and wood so I see anything special about these guns. This was more of a blanket statement to include anything with their logo on it but hey if the shoe fits I'll wear it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

On 6/4/2017 at 1:37 AM, gjohnsoniv said:

I'm waiting for someone to do an overlay with the stripper girl camo.

Must... Resist...Stupid...Project...Urge...

You mean something like this?

camo2_zpssriw1db7.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Cruel Hand Luke
      Saturday NOVEMBER 21 will be the next meeting of the TN/GA/AL Training Group.    Subject: Practical Application of Medical Skills in a Team Environment.  Shoot, Move ,Communicate and Plug Holes.
      Date : Saturday November 21, 2020
      Location: 763 County Rd 332 Pisgah AL  (35 min from downtown Chattanooga)
      Time : 9AM- 3PM Central Time
      Price : $100 Pay at class check or cash.   This meeting of the training group will cover both shooting skills and basic tac med skills in a team environment . Guest lecturer will be Jeff Bishop ( USMC, Louisville KY Fire, Police and EMS) 
      What to bring: Rifle (or PCC ) and at least 2 mags and 60 rounds for it. Pistol and at least 2 mags and 75 rounds for it. In fact, in light of the current ammo situation if you want to run a .22 rifle and / or pistol feel free to do so.  Bring as many mags as you want and as much gear and ammo as you want to carry. If you want to run this class with chest rig and armor then that is fine. If you want to run it in CCW street clothes and just a rifle with spare mag in your pocket that is fine too. Up to you. This material is not gear dependent.   Also bring any med gear you normally carry. We will take a look at and discuss items and options. If you do not already have any gear then we can show you what to get and where to get it.  

Bring something to write with and note taking material. 
    • By magnumgoran
      Hi!
      Want to know if it is recommended to shoot magnum ammo nickel/steel
      in my Stevens Mod 58 12gauge.
      It´s a weel taken care of with no 197
      //Hans
    • By Citizens Safety Academy
      Hey Everybody!
      May 24-26 Citizens Safety Academy will be hosting Mike and Marie Bain of Defensive Specialties LLC for the NRA Shotgun Instructor Course here in Middle Tennessee. This course doesn't come around often so if you've been thinking about becoming a NRA certified shotgun instructor, now's the time.  
      NRA Shotgun Instructor Course
      Date: Saturday and Sunday, May 25-26, 2019 Time: 8am to 6pm each day Location: Citizens Safety Academy, 752 E. Northfield Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37130 (with live-fire done at the OK Corral) Cost: $300 More Info and Registration: https://defensivespecialties.com/dsllc-training-calendar or call 678-283-2504 Contact Email: Mike@defensivespecialties.com The NRA requires all Instructor Candidates to have completed the basic course prior to attending the instructor course. Mr. and Mrs. Bain will be conducting the NRA Basic Shotgun course on Friday, May 24th 2019. This course will only be open to participants of the NRA Shotgun Instructor course that weekend. 
      NRA Basic Shotgun Shooting Course
      Date: Friday, May 24, 2019 Time: 8am to 6pm Location: OK Corral Shooting Range, 3175 Pleasant Ridge Road, Woodbury, TN 37190 Cost: $150  More Info and Registration: https://defensivespecialties.com/dsllc-training-calendar or call 678-283-2504 Contact Email: Mike@defensivespecialties.com Thanks, everyone! 
      Aqil and Tiff
      Citizens Safety Academy
    • By Cruel Hand Luke
      SUAREZ INTERNATIONAL
      Defensive Shotgun
      March 1, 2019
      PRICE: $200
      Dayton, Tennessee
      Instructor: Randy Harris
      Instructor Bio
      The shotgun is the top choice among Americans for limited role home defense. In its niche it is a devastating weapon. This one day class will teach you everything you need to know to employ this iconic American fighting tool to its best utility.
      CLASS AND RANGE DETAILS
      DURATION: 1 Day TIME: 8:30AM to 4:30PM AMMUNITION: Approximately 100 rounds of Birdshot, 50 rounds of Buckshot, 15 Slugs and 50 rounds of pistol ammunition. RANGE & GEAR REQUIREMENTS: Shotgun (any caliber pump or semi-auto). All shotguns must be equipped with a sling and a stock. Pistol with at least two magazines, suitable belt, holster, and magazine pouches. A method of carrying extra shotgun ammo (for example: shoulder bag, ammo pouches, side saddle, or butt cuff). Ear & eye protection.
      Also Helpful
      Bring spare clothing appropriate for the weather, including a hat, sunscreen, and bug repellent. Plan to bring lunch, snacks, and water (min 1 gallon per person) for the entire day unless driving to lunch is a viable option from the range location. Bring allergy medication (if needed), a chair (if you prefer), note taking supplies, and a boo boo kit (band aids, gauze pads, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment and tape). You may wish to bring pads such as knee pads, elbow pads, and gloves if the class lends itself to that.
      RANGE: The Ridge 
      11534 Rhea County Hwy, Hwy 27 
      Dayton, TN 37321 
      423-605-4242 
      http://www.theridgeshooting.com/

For more info and to register....https://suarezinternational.com/hits-5-defensive-shotgun-march-1-2019-dayton-tn/
    • By Citizens Safety Academy
      Hey Everybody -
      We're rolling out a new co-ed class from Citizens Safety Academy called After the Permit (ATP). It's two levels, and we've got level 1 scheduled for early October in Murfreesboro. ATP-1 is a four-hour course that continues where the TN Handgun Permit class ends. This course was designed by @aqil Qadir as a stepping stone between the basic TN permit class for more advanced classes like NRA Defensive Pistol or other full-day or two-day classes with higher round-counts and holster work. Hope some of you will come out.
      Company: Citizens Safety Academy Instructors: @aqil Qadir and @Tiffany Johnson (and the CSA crew) When: Saturday, Oct. 6, 2018, 9am to 1pm Where: CSA HQ, 752 East Northfield Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37130 (live-fire at the OK Corral in Woodbury) Cost: $55.00 More Info & Registration: https://citizenssafety.com/event/atp1-oct-2018/ (or you can register on Eventbrite) Contact Email: Aqil@CitizensSafety.com  Let us know if you're interested. Thanks!
      - Aqil and Tiffany

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.