Maryville Walmart .22 (3 box limit removed)

Stopped by Maryville Walmart tonight to grab a couple things from hardware.  Decided to stroll over to the ammo section... Had probably 50 boxes of .22 (50  rnd boxes). CCI  Standard, quiet and high velocity.  They had 4 1k rnd boxes earlier today he said.

Best news was he was told they should be able to keep this Walmart supplied regularly and 3 box limit has been removed. :)

Edited by Static_USMC
  • Like 1

There was CCI at the Greeneville wally this weekend decided to buy 2 boxes of mini-mags, the guy behind the counter said hang on I'll have to get someone with the keys, they don't let me keep them anymore. Probably the reason why there was actually some 22 in the case. After a minute he says hang on here's some under the counter, so they're still getting around the system. I almost never buy ammo at Wally but it would be nice to know it was in stock there just in case you needed to grab a quick box.

It'll take quite a bit of time, if ever, for Walmart to shake the distrust they've earned regarding .22 ammo these past several years.

I was at the Turkey Creek Walmart this morning and did see some Federal  Automatch at $17.++ per box, and a lone 100 rd box of Winchester Super X for just shy of $9.00.

At least it's popping up with greater regularity in East TN.

I am sure there are some that still need 22 ammo, thanks much. However there are some like me that would not darken the ammo area at wally world if it was the last place to buy 22. WW left a bad taste after the last ammo scare!

• Like 1

I was at G&G in Kingston last week and they had all kinds of .22 ammo and plenty of it at good prices.  It was all I could do not to add it to my pile before I got out of there.  I just really did not need it.

9 hours ago, RED333 said:

I am sure there are some that still need 22 ammo, thanks much. However there are some like me that would not darken the ammo area at wally world if it was the last place to buy 22. WW left a bad taste after the last ammo scare!

I feel the same, Just an observation on current supply. 

Last .22 ammo I bought was at a farm & fleet in Washington, Ia. about a year after Sandy hook.

Did you check the prices? They caught up with the gun shops and the guys at the flea markets with their prices. The scare is about over. The feds and the survivalists have all they want. Now we can have some.

Just got a notice from AmmoFast.com. I have not used them, but I think someone around here said they had. 

They have these. Might even be neat gifts and the price is pretty good.

Shopify_75_1024x1024.jpg?v=1496931045

Winchester Super-X 22LR 36 Grain Hollow Point Limited Edition Wood Box

$0.06 to $0.07 per rounds BEFORE shipping. It looks like one 3000 round case is the $19.99 shipping which brings us to $0.075 per round. Still not bad for this ammo.

500 Rounds: $34.99 if you just want one box.

Quantity        Price Per 3000 (six wooden boxes)

Buy 1             $204.99

Buy 2              $199.99

Buy 4              $189.99

$9.99 SHIPPING UNDER 25 POUNDS  
$19.99 SHIPPING 25-60 POUNDS