CZ-75 rationing?

I've been trying to find a CZ-75 in both local gun stores and online and have had no luck whatsoever other than some rough condition used ones at Bud's in Sevierville. Are they actually in short supply right now or do I just happen to be unlucky?

42 minutes ago, Major Kong said:

I've been trying to find a CZ-75 in both local gun stores and online and have had no luck whatsoever other than some rough condition used ones at Bud's in Sevierville. Are they actually in short supply right now or do I just happen to be unlucky?

I saw the used ones on line as well. Last time I was in, they had some new in the case. May be worth a call

I had someone tell me they only seem to be imported every 6 months or something like that. I have no way to validate that but maybe they just do runs of them. I've been looking for an SP01 for a couple months now and have yet to find one. 

If SIA doesn't have one not sure who would around here.  They usually have a couple or few from the CZ line there.

Are you looking for a classic, old-school, wonder-nine CZ-75 or one of the newer variations?

Over the past year or so AIM Surplus has had a fairly steady supply of Israeli police trade-ins available.  Might be worth giving them a call to see if they expect any more.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DWARREN123 said:

Unless a CZ dealer, most have none to few. You can go on line to CZ.s web site and order thru them.

Ya that's a good point. As a member of the military you can order directly from CZ.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Garufa said:

If SIA doesn't have one not sure who would around here.  They usually have a couple or few from the CZ line there.

Are you looking for a classic, old-school, wonder-nine CZ-75 or one of the newer variations?

Over the past year or so AIM Surplus has had a fairly steady supply of Israeli police trade-ins available.  Might be worth giving them a call to see if they expect any more.

SIA was my first stop. They've become my go-to place around Knoxville. They had quite a few Dan Wessons but no CZs. I'm looking for a basic CZ-75B, SA/DA. I like the matte satin finish although basic black isn't a deal breaker.

I would recommend an Omega. I think the trigger is superior and this is comparing a stock Omega to an upgraded P01 from CZC.

I think it's so much better, I sent my 10 year old 75 to Cajun Gun Works for their Omega upgrade package.