Welcome to TNGunOwners.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

driverman_1

Riverbend Festival

29 posts in this topic

How would we be funding a crime if its a legal activity? I am not advocating funding crimes here. I am advocating funding the defense of our legal rights that are routinely violated by these festivals and venues that post gun buster signs contrary to state preemption. Thats why it has to be a coordinated and  organized effort. They are not fools on the other side, we can't be either.

Posted (edited)

Edited by bud

2 hours ago, ken56 said:

Yes  peegman, that WILL fix it. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Otherwise we accept the status quo and "just conceal" hiding our constitutional rights under our shirts.......until we get stopped and frisked and arrested. This is where it has to be an organized effort to stop the effort to deny law abiding people their INALIENABLE rights, just as its an organized effort to DENY them. Until there is a group to finance a defense I really don't expect the average joe to go through such an ordeal alone. How many of us here are willing to put some money where our mouths are? Or are we just here to BS and belittle those who have a different opinion than you?

Clearly you have a lot more faith in our legal system than I do.

What you're suggesting has already been done, though thankfully no one made a spectacle of themselves and got arrested. 

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:46 AM, bud said:

No fools here. Those " " marks around the word crime indicated I was not in agreement that it was an actual crime. If you would be in need of legal defense, then it would have been a crime as perceived by someone.  

Anyway, forget i said anything. Good luck with all that. 

Sir, my apologies  if you took my comment as calling you a fool. In no way was I directing that to any one person. It was simply a blanket statement that we are not dealing with foolish people in the anti gun side of the debate. We, therefore, we can't be foolish in our approach in the fight against the anti side. That's all.

1 person likes this