My Favorite Small Carry Knife

This is my ODT Original Dog Tag Flipper, custom built for me by my friend Dave Curtiss, I love the little guy and when wearing 501 jeans or any jeans with a small watch pocket, this little guy has a home. I was fortunate enough to go to Blade show this year and while visiting Dave Curtiss at his booth, a gentleman Brian Lucas was handing Dave a bag of these Kydex things that he built. They are Kydex holsters that he built especially for the ODT flipper I just rode several miles on my Harley with the little guy clipped onto my front belt loop of my pants, it is secured in there so well  I never worry about it I love this knife and carrying it this way frees up my pocket for one of its big brothers so I always have 2 knifes on me

20170613_172245_zpsrwz5cibe.jpg

20170613_172223_zps4bcvrkpb.jpg

20170613_172315_zpsp0ofxjya.jpg

20170612_123414_zpsqlz5achq.jpg

Edited by willis68
  • Like 3

I'm looking for tips. How do you guys manage to EDC small knives? I lose pretty much everything at least once a week... car keys, glasses, knife. Do you put it in a particular spot or what? As a result, I tend to carry cheap knives, but I'd like to carry a nicer one.

Edited by jgradyc
2 hours ago, jgradyc said:

I'm looking for tips. How do you guys manage to EDC small knives? I lose pretty much everything at least once a week... car keys, glasses, knife. Do you put it in a particular spot or what? As a result, I tend to carry cheap knives, but I'd like to carry a nicer one.

If you have this clipped on your belt loop, you can't loose it unless you lose your pants!

5 hours ago, jgradyc said:

I don't lose my knife while carrying it. I lose it when I get home and lay it somewhere when I clean my pockets.

Got ya,

Best advice I could give you, get a key hanger with a small shelf on it, get your self into the habit of using it everyday