Manhunt for Murders (Lewisburg)

According to the Sheriff during the interview said these are some very dangerous men and he says that he has no doubt that they plan on going out in a blaze of glory. I hope they catch these 2 before they hurt someone else. Prayers to the families of the Correctional Officers.......

5 hours ago, bersaguy said:

According to the Sheriff during the interview said these are some very dangerous men and he says that he has no doubt that they plan on going out in a blaze of glory. I hope they catch these 2 before they hurt someone else. Prayers to the families of the Correctional Officers.......

"Blaze of glory" would make sense.  They have to know that there is no way in Hades they are getting away forever and probably not for very long.  They might be trying to do so, on an outside chance. but I'd bet they are more focused on maybe getting drunk, getting laid and then going out in what they probably think is an 'epic' fashion.  It might be better if they are captured, their sorry butts dragged back to prison, put on trial and sentenced to slowly waste away on death row (where, yes, they just might be seen as 'heroes' or celebrities by other inmates) until they get the needle.  Steal every bit of their thunder and take away their chance for 'glory'.

1 hour ago, JAB said:

"Blaze of glory" would make sense.  They have to know that there is no way in Hades they are getting away forever and probably not for very long. ...

Well, Ricky boy doesn't stick out or anything. ;)

DCOv6ljV0AAA64c.jpg

• Like 1

Myself, I would just as soon see them get what they did to those 2 Correctional Officers. They deserve nothing less. I don't want them getting a death sentence and then giving them 10 years + worth of appeals at tax payer expenses, health care at medical expenses for 10+ years, Meals for 10 + years all at Taxpayer expenses. about 10 bucks in hot lead from the guns of Law enforcement would be much easier on taxpayers and would give the families of the slain Correctional officers closure knowing they are both dead..............JMHO

• Like 3
1 hour ago, bersaguy said:

Myself, I would just as soon see them get what they did to those 2 Correctional Officers. They deserve nothing less. I don't want them getting a death sentence and then giving them 10 years + worth of appeals at tax payer expenses, health care at medical expenses for 10+ years, Meals for 10 + years all at Taxpayer expenses. about 10 bucks in hot lead from the guns of Law enforcement would be much easier on taxpayers and would give the families of the slain Correctional officers closure knowing they are both dead..............JMHO

I definitely see your point and in many cases would be inclined to agree with you.  In this case, however, it appears to me that the two of them - based on their actions, alone - would probably greatly prefer a few ounces of hot lead to going back to prison.  I think it would be allowing them to commit 'suicide by cop' and add to their infamy.  That is why I would like to see them denied that end and, instead, let them rot in solitary confinement - if that is legally allowed - until the day they are simply 'put down' like rabid dogs.  No blaze of glory, no last stand, just strapped to a table with a needle in their arm.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, JAB said:

I definitely see your point and in many cases would be inclined to agree with you.  In this case, however, it appears to me that the two of them - based on their actions, alone - would probably greatly prefer a few ounces of hot lead to going back to prison.  I think it would be allowing them to commit 'suicide by cop' and add to their infamy.  That is why I would like to see them denied that end and, instead, let them rot in solitary confinement - if that is legally allowed - until the day they are simply 'put down' like rabid dogs.  No blaze of glory, no last stand, just strapped to a table with a needle in their arm.

yea but that would just prolong the family getting closure for all the time they are waiting death. Also their is the really outside chance if they did out live this President on death row the next President might do what Obama and pardon them!!!! He did turn loose some pretty bad guys before he left office.

If I had booked Dubose in the first place, I would have been tempted to beat that smile off his face. How much of an idiot do you have to be to get tattoos done like that if you plan on being an armed robber?

I have had thoughts that staking guys like this down in a box full of Dermestid Beetles (the kind they use to clean off trophy skulls) would be a fitting end for them. It would take a while and a colony of 300 beetles runs less than a $100. The box might need to be sound proofed. I am sure there would be some screaming. Of course this would never be allowed to happen because it is not "humane". Neither is what some of these guys do to end up in jail. Humane is reserved for those people and animals that are beyond hope of survival and need to have their suffering ended. 

1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

Captured in Murfreesboro….. by a homeowner with a gun.

Shhhhh Don't tell anyone that a private armed citizen! its against the narrative.

In all honesty, when you watch the news story video its is reported honestly so I can't really complain. I'm sure the police responding were glad they had the help.

• Like 1

The report did not spend but a brief minute of so on the armed citizen that caught them but a long time about their jouney after they escaped. I sure hope the guy gets the $60,000.00 dollars reward they had offered for them. It was for information leading up to the capture of them. I don't think they figured an armed citizen would just hand them over to police..................:cheers::clap:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sidecarist said:

Shhhhh Don't tell anyone that a private armed citizen! its against the narrative.

In all honesty, when you watch the news story video its is reported honestly so I can't really complain. I'm sure the police responding were glad they had the help.

It's on the front page of Fox News right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/16/hero-homeowner-holds-escaped-georgia-inmates-at-gunpoint-until-arrests.html

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 2

Well I was wrong about the amount of the reward earlier. It was not 60,000.00 but was 130,000.00 dollars. I sincerely do hope that this great American armed citizen receives the well deserved reward for his bravery and not allowing these bad guys to escape his grip on them. It just is another PRIME EXAMPLE of the capabilities of a well armed and evidently well trained American that will never get the attention from the news medias that should be well deserved.........JMHO

• Like 4

Captured by a homeowner AND no 'blaze of glory' for these guys.  Good.

Also shows them to be cowards at heart.  Sure, they could 'ambush' and murder corrections officers and they had no problem strutting around, threatening and tying up an elderly couple and holding them for three hours but when one guy with a gun gets the drop on them they just apparently give up and go quietly.  I hope they not only receive fitting punishment for all the things they have done to escape and while on the run but that having their run end this way will turn any 'respect' fellow inmates might have had into disdain for having been captured in such a manner.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, JAB said:

Captured by a homeowner AND no 'blaze of glory' for these guys.  Good.

Also shows them to be cowards at heart.  Sure, they could 'ambush' and murder corrections officers and they had no problem strutting around, threatening and tying up an elderly couple and holding them for three hours but when one guy with a gun gets the drop on them they just apparently give up and go quietly.  I hope they not only receive fitting punishment for all the things they have done to escape and while on the run but that having their run end this way will turn any 'respect' fellow inmates might have had into disdain for having been captured in such a manner.

I would not say it was cowardly of them to let an armed civilian take them down and put them face first on the concrete. I think they realize very fast that dealing with an armed civilian that is willing to take them on is just as willing to shoot and kill both of them and they decided to go into survival mode rather than fertilizer mode.......jmho 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

Ok so who believes that story that they just willingly surrendered to an unarmed civilian???????????

The homeowner and his neighbor weren’t unarmed. But they were; they left their guns at the crash site.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DaveTN said:

The homeowner and his neighbor weren’t unarmed. But they were; they left their guns at the crash site.

Well that was not the story I just heard but you may be correct. I just know the homeowner read his explanation from a script and even had documented times of each event which sounded to rehearsed from my viewpoint. He never mentioned that he and his neighbor were armed in the part I just saw on channel 5 News. All he said was he had every gun he owns loaded and ready and then began praying.

• Like 1

Yea, I just watched that news conference. He said he was armed, but never had to pull his weapon because they laid down and surrendered. He thinks they did it because they thought he was an Officer. He did not mention a neighbor either.

• Like 1

I have no idea what's going on.  Not two hours ago this story said the hero's name was being withheld due to death threats from white supremacists:  http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/crime/2017/06/16/tennessee-residents-were-ready-guns-when-georgia-fugitives-came-their-way/403691001/

Now he'e coming out with his family in tow saying the two scum just laid down.

I have another question.  What is the significance of the AR-7 tattoo above that one tard's eye?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Garufa said:

I have no idea what's going on.  Not two hours ago this story said the hero's name was being withheld due to death threats from white supremacists:  http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/crime/2017/06/16/tennessee-residents-were-ready-guns-when-georgia-fugitives-came-their-way/403691001/

Now he'e coming out with his family in tow saying the two scum just laid down.

I have another question.  What is the significance of the AR-7 tattoo above that one tard's eye?

Something does not pass the smell test here for me. They just took off their shirts and surrendered after shooting and the chase??? Plus got up to get water and then laid back down? These guys seem more determined than that. I mean they held two people at gun point after killing 2 Leo's.  Then stole how many cars?

He is making a mistake being know if for nothing else than the media circus.

That tattoo means he is a dumb@$$. :biglol: