Manhunt for Murders (Lewisburg)

1 hour ago, Garufa said:

I have no idea what's going on.  Not two hours ago this story said the hero's name was being withheld due to death threats from white supremacists:  http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/crime/2017/06/16/tennessee-residents-were-ready-guns-when-georgia-fugitives-came-their-way/403691001/

Now he'e coming out with his family in tow saying the two scum just laid down.

I have another question.  What is the significance of the AR-7 tattoo above that one tard's eye?

None of it makes sense. They were so desperate to escape that they killed 2 guards yet they surrender without a fight to some random dude?

• Like 1

I said it did not pass the smell test 5 minutes after I heard the first report from the so called good guy. I know this may be a reach but I wonder if the bad guy from Tennessee may have knew this so called good guy and knew they would be caught and possibly killed so why not let a good guy friend collect the reward , make him look like a hero and get a bunch of money in the process. Stranger things have happened I'm sure. The whole thing just reeks of the unbelievable testimony that was read from a script by the good guy which by the way was different from the one he gave at 5 PM news from 6 PM news. Can't wait to see what changes by 10pm news ............jmho

8 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

I said it did not pass the smell test 5 minutes after I heard the first report from the so called good guy. I know this may be a reach but I wonder if the bad guy from Tennessee may have knew this so called good guy and knew they would be caught and possibly killed so why not let a good guy friend collect the reward , make him look like a hero and get a bunch of money in the process. Stranger things have happened I'm sure. The whole thing just reeks of the unbelievable testimony that was read from a script by the good guy which by the way was different from the one he gave at 5 PM news from 6 PM news. Can't wait to see what changes by 10pm news ............jmho

Strange things are afoot here.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bersaguy said:

I would not rule out collusion to share the reward. Sounds as plausible as anything.

14 hours ago, Erik88 said:

None of it makes sense. They were so desperate to escape that they killed 2 guards yet they surrender without a fight to some random dude?

Drugs wore off? I've been told that many guys commit crimes just to be put in jail, because that's where the good drugs are.

• Like 1

They probably realized that the cops would not take them quietly. Their fear of being shot, killed or severely beaten won out and they surrendered to the first human they saw, who would call the cops. They would then be on the ground waiting with no chance for a misunderstanding or signs of resistance.

They gave up because they knew they would never get away. Completely different caliber, but when I was in the sixth grade I skipped school for a week and a half. Rode the bus in, ran for the woods, snuck back in to get on the bus and rode it home. After a while I knew there was no getting away with it. The other kids that joined me all agreed and we turned ourselves into the office and took our punishment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The problem I have believing it was anything other than divine intervention is that they are going to die anyway. Sure, they were probably caught, but they murdered two people to get away. Then throwing your hands up and surrendering doesn’t make sense. I doubt fear of being roughed up had anything to do with it; prison guards are going to beat their azz on a regular basis.

But it is what it is. I’m just glad no one else was killed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2017 at 7:31 PM, Garufa said:

They got caught because they are cowards and knew very well that a private citizen will drop them much faster than the law would.

Yep.  That's what I thought when they were first caught and I am sticking with it.

On 6/17/2017 at 6:31 PM, Garufa said:

They got caught because they are cowards and knew very well that a private citizen will drop them much faster than the law would.

On 6/26/2017 at 3:15 PM, JAB said:

Yep.  That's what I thought when they were first caught and I am sticking with it.

I think it’s the opposite. I saw his interview and he was just trying to get his daughter away from them. They had just fired on the Police. I think they knew they were caught and the cops would shoot them with the slightest provocation. I know I would have.

But that’s just my opinion. As he said it may have just been divine intervention; I don’t rule that out either.