Not sure if this is the right place to post this and if not please move it to proper place. I'm sure many of you remember me telling you I lost my best friend and coffee buddy about 3 months ago. Well he had a lot of firearms mostly hand guns and I was told his son would be taking his firearms so I thought that ment all of them. I found out today the he only was interested in the hand guns and not what few long guns he had. I had to go by his home today and pick up a few fishing related items because he has a ton of fishing tackle I am trying to sell for his wife as I promised him back years ago I would do if anyhting happened to him. Anyway his wife told me she has no idea what she is going to do with all the guns in the gun case in his den/office. I said what guns and she took me in and sure nuff there is a gun case with about 8 long guns in it. I know what most of them are but there is a couple I don't know but I am going back over and take pictures of all of the long guns. They are for sale and once I have the pictures I will be posting them all along with the gun cabinet that is being sold. I am going to have to have some help on identifying a few of the guns and probably some price ideas.

I think 2 of the rifles may be Russian made. 1 is long and one is somewhat shorter but bolt actions seem identical I think there is also a bayonnet assembly in the case that fits one 1 of them.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

I was a dealer many years ago and have been collecting for 40 years.

I would be glad to come across the river one evening or this weekend and identify what she has and options for selling at the best price.

• Like 1