Multi Level Home Options

Joke if you must but I ALWAYS have a firearm in the bathroom.
Why wouldn't you? It is probably the most vulnerable you will be during the day. You either have you pants around your ankles, and can't run, or you are naked and soaking wet. Either of those would put me at a distinct disadvantage.

I have one in the bathroom too. Usually under a towel on the top of the toilet tank.

Don't have a picture or pointer but there are two guys that have a long gun mount that they are hawking at local gun shows that comes with a padlock that has a short joystick in the middle. You can move it in 4 directions and you need to go in 4 direction in the right order to open it. You pick the combination. Looked pretty slick for an in the dark completely mechanical lock system.

7 hours ago, Dolomite_supafly said:

Joke if you must but I ALWAYS have a firearm in the bathroom.

Why wouldn't you? It is probably the most vulnerable you will be during the day. You either have you pants around your ankles, and can't run, or you are naked and soaking wet. Either of those would put me at a distinct disadvantage.

My wife says I carry the full force of chemical warfare when I am in the bathroom, so pity the poor bastard that breaks in. Lol

41 minutes ago, Jeb48 said:

Don't have a picture or pointer but there are two guys that have a long gun mount that they are hawking at local gun shows that comes with a padlock that has a short joystick in the middle. You can move it in 4 directions and you need to go in 4 direction in the right order to open it. You pick the combination. Looked pretty slick for an in the dark completely mechanical lock system.

Something akin to this?

91HQf1sfvZL._SL1500__zps2mous7uh.jpg

91V1Rf3EV7L._SL1500__zpsuxttqipg.jpg

9 hours ago, monkeylizard said:

I keep a large caliber gun handy when I'm in the shower.

2 minutes ago, peejman said:

I see what you did there....  

They always say the gun looks biggest to the guy holding it.....well at least I say that...