Score!!!! And then Boom!

Had to work in east tn and said well.... I'll cruise through buds to see if there was something that I could not live without. After browsing and carousing amongst a load of people, I bellied up to the counter and asked for a sig P320X5.... knowing these are nowhere to be found right now the counterman yanked one off the wall. 30 bucks more than national average price but being a Sig fanboy, I got it!!!

Now the bad part.... THP has not sent me my renewed DL yet, it's been over 30 days, buds would not take the paper copy as valid ID, something about ATF not liking the paper temporary ID ,so now after putting it on layaway, I'll have to wait to pick up the X5 until I get my plastic DL in hand...

Sorry had to say yay and wtf in one thread!!!

Happy Father's Day! lol be home drooling staring out the window[emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Deal with the ID stuff every day. Temps work fine for state use. As far as we have been told, they are not valid for federal ID. We assume this is due to the lack of hologram and black light features. I'm not sure the TSA would accept one to board a plan without secondary ID. I'd love to hear about it if you've been in that situation.  

Good score on the Sig. Buds can be dangerous. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.