CCI SV .22LR

22LR is plentiful again. Most places have dropped the limit on purchases. Not sure about wallyworld. they were playing right in with those inbred neckbearded guys hands with their entourage of buyers though. :biglol:

Edited by Randall53
18 minutes ago, Randall53 said:

22LR is plentiful again. Most places have dropped the limit on purchases. Not sure about wallyworld. they were playing right in with those inbred neckbearded guys hands with their entourage of buyers though. :biglol:

There has been .22lr around at most Walmarts I have visited.

Has anyone noticed that at least Winchester has gone from 333 round boxes to 222 round and lowered the 555 round boxes to like 444 or something?

1 hour ago, Ronald_55 said:

There has been .22lr around at most Walmarts I have visited.

Has anyone noticed that at least Winchester has gone from 333 round boxes to 222 round and lowered the 555 round boxes to like 444 or something?

And American eagle is in 40 round boxes  

21 minutes ago, chances R said:

And American eagle is in 40 round boxes  

They have always pulled that crap for some reason. I know they do it to make their price look better at first glance. Not bad ammo, but you have to do the math.

12 hours ago, Garufa said:

CCI does not pack .22 ammo in plastic bags.  Matter of fact the only people that do are neckbearding gun stores and gun show dealers.

Did you do the math?  It's $.12/round shipped...and the panic is over.

Yes, I did the math. .061/round shipped... (Split 10 bags with a friend) My bad, thought $3.05/50 was a fair price and did not realize there was such a stigma associated with repackaged bulk ammo. UPS says 6-30-17 arrival. Will inspect and advise.

Edited by hughd
Better judgment
13 minutes ago, hughd said:

Yes, I did the math. .061/round shipped... (Split 10 bags with a friend) My bad, thought $3.05/50 was a fair price and did not realize there was such a stigma associated with repackaged bulk ammo. UPS says 6-30-17 arrival. Will inspect and advise.

The big issue is that so many places repackaged 22 to gouge people when it was In short supply. That really left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouth. There are still some places trying to unload the inventory they bought up at the previous prices. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, hughd said:

That is a great price when you're talking about a volume purchase.  Like I and others said, I just have fundamental issues with repacked ammo, especially .22.  It is not repackaged bulk ammo as CCI SV comes in 50 rounds boxes.  You can't even be sure it's SV, how old it is, or if is stuff that was just swept up off the floor of some warehouse or original packaging damaged by something like water.  Too many unknowns for me.

I'm sure the ammo is fine.

• Like 2

Federal Auto Match is .058/round in hand today at my nearest Wally in the 325 packs, had maybe 20 of them, apparently no limit now either.

Buncha 50 round CCI for 3 something, didn't note exact price or type.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

If you're not set on a particular brand, 22lr can be shipped to your door for under (slightly) 5 cents per round in practically any quantity over 500 now.  Several online retailers are again offering deals on 50k round lots of Aguila, and other brands.