I just bought my first transferable machine gun. Got a super nice m10 45. Has the original two stage suppressor and wire stock. I'm looking for some stuff for one if anyone had any accessories for sale. I'm looking for a lage mk2 9 upper, original forearm strap and 9 and 45 mags. If y'all have anything please let me know. 3a12908ea4234b1b8c603278ac82a778.jpgd065e0fafe73261ca4e71c0e2d6eb996.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, my82cam said:

I just bought my first transferable machine gun. Got a super nice m10 45. Has the original two stage suppressor and wire stock. I'm looking for some stuff for one if anyone had any accessories for sale. I'm looking for a lage mk2 9 upper, original forearm strap and 9 and 45 mags. If y'all have anything please let me know.

Congrats on your acquisition!  I too have one of these and can't for the life of me remember when I shot it last.  It will eat some ammo faster than you can say where did all my .45 ACP go!  Here is the one thing I'm getting really serious about picking up. http://www.max-11.com/

Slow fire upper receiver for the M-10/45 SMG. Reduces the rate of fire (ROF) from 1,000 RPM to around 750 RPM. Features a full length accessory rail on the top and integrated foregrip with accessory rail on bottom. Mounting points on sides for additional accessory rails. Side cocking, reciprocating charging handle on left side. Designed for use with removeable AR-15/M-16/M-4 sights (not included), or can be used with just a scope installed. Comes complete with upper receiver, bolt assembly, cocking knob, barrel and manual. Drop-in assembly requires no modification to your lower receiver.

MAX1045mk2RtSide3.JPG

Congrats on your acquisition!  I too have one of these and can't for the life of me remember when I shot it last.  It will eat some ammo faster than you can say where did all my .45 ACP go!  Here is the one thing I'm getting really serious about picking up. http://www.max-11.com/
Slow fire upper receiver for the M-10/45 SMG. Reduces the rate of fire (ROF) from 1,000 RPM to around 750 RPM. Features a full length accessory rail on the top and integrated foregrip with accessory rail on bottom. Mounting points on sides for additional accessory rails. Side cocking, reciprocating charging handle on left side. Designed for use with removeable AR-15/M-16/M-4 sights (not included), or can be used with just a scope installed. Comes complete with upper receiver, bolt assembly, cocking knob, barrel and manual. Drop-in assembly requires no modification to your lower receiver.
MAX1045mk2RtSide3.JPG

Yeah. I'm looking at the lage mk2 9 upper for mine. 9 is way cheaper to shoot and will get more use than being a 45. That's why I'm looking for 9 and 45 mags!

Lage is the way to go Richard is a stand up guy, I had a M11 9mm with every goodie he had on his website, I would recommend the flat top upper instead of the fixed sight upper..

you might want to check with recon ordnance  or us machine gun for mags, I think I heard someone was making a new plastic mag for them..

save your pennies for your next transferable MG its coming!!

• Like 1

I want a m16 next. This mac is just to get my feet wet. Gotta start the saving money all over again tho! I'm calling lage Wednesday and giving them my credit card info and telling them to give me one of everything.....

37 minutes ago, my82cam said:

I want a m16 next. This mac is just to get my feet wet. Gotta start the saving money all over again tho! I'm calling lage Wednesday and giving them my credit card info and telling them to give me one of everything.....

That's what I did, the 16 has endless configurations and a BF option that takes it to a whole nother level..

• Like 1

Those uppers were just coming out when I sold mine, 1yr LT is ridiculous, I bet with a stick mag it would look similar to a MP40..

one thing going with that upper it gets the bolt further away from your face = less smoke in your face!!!

I see sabre uppers pop up on sturm every once in a while might want to keep a eye out for those..

• Like 1

Back in the late 70's I used to go into Law Enforcement Equipment Co. over on 8th ave in Nashville. They had those in cardboard boxes stacked 6 feet high. $99 each + the $200 tax stamp. The suppressors were also $99 each. Wish I had bought them all! Couldn't even afford one at the time. The tax stamps were the hold up for me.