Gray pride!

35 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

Remember, he will just shoot you instead of screwing around with punching. And he has enough ammo saved up to just keep shooting.

I have no intention of any physical contact with any one. My body is to old and brittle to consider that. I am also to old to run so I will have limited options so shooting bad guy is the one that comes to mind............jmho

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

Yeah, but a brick wall falling on someone can flatten their a$$. :biglol:

Are you implying I have a fat rear wall? I'll have you know I have no rear...according to my wife. lol

Edited by hipower
57 minutes ago, hipower said:

Are you implying I have a fat rear wall? I'll have you know I have no rear...according to my wife. lol

Then both of our wives are in agreement about each of us. I just wish the front of me was as flat. :cry:At least I have built in insulation I guess.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ronald_55 said:

Then both of our wives are in agreement about each of us. I just wish the front of me was as flat. :cry:At least I have built in insulation I guess.

Remember the silioutte of Alfred Hitchcock as his show started in years past? I posed for that.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

It's a common affliction of old men.

noassatall

• Like 1

I texted my daughter last night that I was coming out of the closet.  I waited till she started freaking out and then sent her the op's pic.  I just sat there and laughed and laughed thinking about her expression when she got the text.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, KahrMan said:

I texted my daughter last night that I was coming out of the closet.  I waited till she started freaking out and then sent her the op's pic.  I just sat there and laughed and laughed thinking about her expression when she got the text.

Might go rough the next time you see her. lol

When I was younger I never wanted to fight and "old man".  If I won, I would be the jerk that beat up an old man.  If I lost, I would be the wus that got beat up by an old man.  I figured either way was a loss for me.  Now I hope younger folks share my philosophy.  If not, how bad they lose is up to them.

19 minutes ago, Garufa said:

I don't know what all you old coots are talking about but I guess this October I might be eligible to join the AARP.  What does that get me?

What Smok45 said plus a ton of junk mail and someone always trying to sell you something or telling you what is best for you like they really know you. I join 1 year and when renewal came up I did not pay and that was 10 years ago and the junk mail still comes 3 times or more a week....................:mad:

• Like 1