3 blades going to a new home....

• Authorized Vendor

35285317290_a8436bca92_b.jpg

These are all made from the same blank. Amazing how different you can make the same blade look. Same size....optical illusion I guess with the bottom one being closest to the camera.

All are 1095 carbon steel and the blade blank started the same. The OAL is 10' and blade length is 5". The one with the "rock" pattern is a bit heavier in that it's made from 3/16" thick steel. The other two are made from 5/32" thick steel. The IPE handled one with the OD Green and black G10 accents has the handle bobbed in the back a bit to make the look slightly different. They all have thumb jimping and lanyard hoe.

From the top the rock pattern has Orange Agate handles with white liners and white and black accents.

The middle one has Burmese Blackwood  handles red G10 liners and red and white accents.

The last one has IPE handles with OD G10 liners and black accents. I did bob the back of the handle a bit to give it a different look.

I forgot to add the red/white accented blade had copper/brass and SS mosaic pins...the green and black accented one has SS mosaic pins and the Orange Agate handled one has brass pins.
Edited by Grand Torino
  • Like 11
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Authorized Vendor
3 hours ago, MrsMonkeyMan2500 said:

I just about fell out of my chair. You're the reason I have been staying away!!! So much talent GT. I love all 3 of them. Totally stunning. I gave my tattoo artist the set of knives I had you make, we finally finished my sleeve. He loved them. 

Well don't be a stranger.....Christmas is just around the corner.:whistle:

• Like 1

I know, but for Christmas this year we're actually investing in getting a 501c for our small "rescue". I am back at it again this year and I am just about to buy the domain name and have a friend build the site for me while I take care of the paperwork side. But you never know what will happen if I see something I like. 

• 3 weeks later...