Fun pictures or videos.

Message added by Chucktshoes

A small reminder. Political memes belong in the appropriate thread in the benefactor area of TGO. Your cooperation is appreciated. 

Thanks!

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/14/2021 at 2:58 PM, Quavodus said:

The one with the dog is great. A lot of guys don't flush, and the car, yeah, that's probably mental illness. I know a woman  who's car looks a lot like that, and she's, out there. 🤔

Yes, I know one of those as well. A Dietician that my wife worked with for years was that way. Her Honda always looked like it was a refuge from a dump site. Always had to clear the front seat and floor to get in with her.

It was so bad at one point my wife refused to ride in her car. I didn't believe it until I actually saw the car. It was horrible.

I saw a guy looking at wrist watches awhile back and he was muttering to himself about not being able to find what he wanted. He had 3 or 4 watches opened and the boxes on the floor. He was a few bricks short of a load, I think.

On 6/12/2021 at 2:40 PM, xsubsailor said:

I used to feel bad about how cluttered my truck was but I ran across this car at the gas station  freaked-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

My high school guidance counselor's station wagon was stuffed like this except most of hers looked like papers and mail. So much for her helping anyone out. I felt bad for her daughter who was a grade below me.

I used to work with a guy who was a germaphobe.  He was so bad that if the soft drink rolled out of the machine and hit the floor, he'd throw it away.  Yet his car was even worse than that.  I'm talking weeks old food rappers, general trash and a major stink! 💩 He cleaned it out one day and completely filled a city issue household size garbage can.  Bear in mind that this same guy wouldn't hardly touch anything at work without gloves on and raised a stink if anybody started a car without opening the shop doors first.  🙄

On 6/15/2021 at 6:36 PM, Grayfox54 said:

I used to work with a guy who was a germaphobe.  He was so bad that if the soft drink rolled out of the machine and hit the floor, he'd throw it away.  Yet his car was even worse than that.  I'm talking weeks old food rappers, general trash and a major stink! 💩 He cleaned it out one day and completely filled a city issue household size garbage can.  Bear in mind that this same guy wouldn't hardly touch anything at work without gloves on and raised a stink if anybody started a car without opening the shop doors first.  🙄

I used to work with a germaphobe.  We would find sticky notes on door handles and bathroom faucets and knew he had been there.  Once I saw him eat fries.  He would bite the fry, then put whatever part he was still holding on the other side of his plate and not touch them any more.  I wonder how he did during Covid.  

1 hour ago, deerslayer said:

I used to work with a germaphobe.  We would find sticky notes on door handles and bathroom faucets and knew he had been there.  Once I saw him eat fries.  He would bite the fry, then put whatever part he was still holding on the other side of his plate and not touch them any more.  I wonder how he did during Covid.  

I'm sure he's probably dead now. Either from not having any resistance built up or just being stupid. That'll kill you too.

• Like 1