Fun pictures or videos.

Message added by Chucktshoes

A small reminder. Political memes belong in the appropriate thread in the benefactor area of TGO. Your cooperation is appreciated. 

Thanks!

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before we moved to TN we lived in the county on a road that T on both ends and was 2 miles long. On my end of the road within a 1/2 mile stretch we had a guy that built formula race cars, another built drag cars and a third fellow with a large dyno in his garage for tuning racing engines. The formula race guy was pretty quiet but interesting to talk too and see his projects, but the drag racer was usually out testing his latest tunes on his drag car a few days be for the next time he was going to the track. The guy with the dyno would run engines he was tuning into a muffler off a semi that was pointed down his drive which wasn't pointing directly towards our house but close enough. First time I met the neighbor with the dyno I heard the roar and walked over to see what was going on. They got all nervous that I came to complain and I assured them I was just nosey and introduce myself as the guy across the road in the woods. They said ah the guy with the shooting range and we got along fine after that. Was an interesting road to live on. Another neighbor was pretty good at guessing what caliber I was shooting when I would run into him soon after I had been shooting. He was a retired Marine in his 70s. I could never get the Marine to come over and shoot but he liked going to gun shows with me just to look at the M1s and talk with the guys selling them. He could still rattler of the serial number of the M1 he carried. 

• Like 4