Fun pictures or videos.

Message added by Chucktshoes

A small reminder. Political memes belong in the appropriate thread in the benefactor area of TGO. Your cooperation is appreciated. 

Thanks!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Luckyforward said:

Watching the Coke 600 . . .

True story!  I went to the Martinsville spring race in 1992 (was living in Eden, NC at the time; 20 miles away.  Was NOT Eden.)  This was back when NASCAR allowed you to bring your own drinks in a "cooler."  Guy walked in with a cardboard box filled with ice and numerous cans of Budweiser, and no shirt.  I don't know who he was a fan of, but he did not like Dale Earnhardt.  Every lap, for 500 laps, and anytime the PA announcer mentioned Dale Earnhardt, he stood up and hollered to the world, "F U Dale Earnhardt, F U!!!!!"

At the end of the race he was sunburned, surrounded by numerous empty beer cans, and was totally hoarse, not to mention so drunk he couldn't move . . .

The winner:  Mark Martin!  Best driver to never win a championship!

tCheezburger Image 9703053312

My one and only experience at Bristol was similar. Two guys a few rows in front of us weren't Jeff Gordon fans.  Every time Gordon would pass by, they'd stand up, give him the 1 finger salute and yell F U!   That's about every 15 seconds at Bristol. After doing a couple hundred squats in the first hour (I was fairly impressed with their endurance) they got too tired and drunk to stand.  I don't understand why anyone would pay good money to do that. 

10 minutes ago, peejman said:

My one and only experience at Bristol was similar. Two guys a few rows in front of us weren't Jeff Gordon fans.  Every time Gordon would pass by, they'd stand up, give him the 1 finger salute and yell F U!   That's about every 15 seconds at Bristol. After doing a couple hundred squats in the first hour (I was fairly impressed with their endurance) they got too tired and drunk to stand.  I don't understand why anyone would pay good money to do that. 

Totally agree!

6 hours ago, peejman said:

Tennessee had a DB in the 90s named Raymond Austin.  He was pretty good, but at a game vs Ole Miss, two drunk UT fans called him every name in the book the entire game.  I don’t know if Raymond Austin ran over their dog or something, but they definitely didn’t like him.  

14 hours ago, peejman said:

I don't understand why anyone would pay good money to do that. 

When you do come up with the answer please share, you will have found the secret of life.

• Haha 3