I have a 4 digit 1903 Rock Island, which I believe puts the receiver at being produced in 1903. This is what I believe is referred to as a "Bannerman" 1903. These low serial number 1903's are advised to not be shot (I know this is a debated issue). This rifle was heavily reworked and saw service with the Alabama State Guard at the end of its life. Though not in its original configuration, this is still an awesome piece and an affordable opportunity to own an original 1903 produced 1903 receiver. Asking $550 OBO. Can meet between Murfreesboro and Manchester. 

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1749.JPG

Edited by 3rd24thindian
  • Like 2
  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By SpartaTN
      Closed
    • By tercel89
      This is my S&W M&P 9mm the newest 2.0 version. It's had 400 rds through it and comes with all the factory things , papers , 4 grip inserts , an extra grip insert in FDE color and 2 17 rd factory mags. Also I will include a new 50 rd box of 9mm ammunition. I smoothed out the grip on the front and sides just a bit to make it easier on the hands. Gun and ammo all for $450. I am in the Clarksville and Ashland City area but can travel east west or south around 50 miles to meet a member to buy it. Thanks for looking. 

• By Cojo87
      SOLD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines