US Urges All Nationals In North Korea To "Depart Immediately"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-21/us-urges-all-nationals-north-korea-depart-immediately-bans-tourists-visiting

Additionally, Rowan Beard of Young Pioneer Tours, told the BBC the embassy was urging all US nationals to depart immediately. He said the embassy was trying to check on the number of US tourists left in the country. 

For now there has been no official confirmation from the US: the state department continues to have an alert dated 9 May strongly warning US citizens not to travel to North Korea.

As the BBC adds, there has been movement towards a ban for a while in the US, which increased with the Warmbier death.

Remember me saying "YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID" People that go there are defining that saying and explaining the statement with action! With that said I sincerely hope they keep the Dennis Rodman forever.........:biglol:   :clap:

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

Remember me saying "YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID" 

But so many people and entire industries exist for that sole reason.  :lol:

We'll get things fixed so dumbasses can be dumdasses before you know it.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Garufa said:

But so many people and entire industries exist for that sole reason.  :lol:

We'll get things fixed so dumbasses can be dumdasses before you know it.

I'll be happy if we just reinstate Mr. Darwin. 

Hard for me to have anything but bewilderment for anyone not named Dennis Rodman who thinks they can just go to North Korea and have everything be hunky dory.  The fact that this warning is needed beyond it's primary use as a message to the regime is disappointing.

Edited by btq96r
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, bersaguy said:

Remember me saying "YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID" People that go there are defining that saying and explaining the statement with action! With that said I sincerely hope they keep the Dennis Rodman forever.........:biglol:   :clap:

Our education system has shown that you can educate someone past their ability to learn.

Edited by tnhawk

I believe North Korea is intentionally making noise about the number of Americans they are holding. If we need to take military action it will need to be swift, brutal and all encompassing. They know we will do all we can to hold back until all Americans and those from other countries are out.

If we strike N. Korea it better take out all of their ability to launch any missiles because if just 1 or 2 get out and  South Korea can't shoot it down or Japan can't shoot one down many thousands of people will die.

If we hit them it needs to be a 1000 times worst than Pearl Harbor. We need to bring them to their knees on day one and make them not want a day two...................JMHO

Edited by bersaguy