News: Armed Robbery w/ a Twist

Keep in mind some older folks don't trust banks all that much.  Could have been the majority of his social security check or something.

What concerns me is that he basically said that he shot to kill.  Oh, it doesn't bother me that he did just that he came right out and said it - I hope that doesn't cause problems for him, later.

It also seems to me like the authorities could pressure the woman who was part of the setup into revealing the identity of the other person.  I wonder if this isn't a case where she could potentially face murder charges because she was part of a crime in which someone was killed.  That possibility should get her talking!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, JAB said:

Keep in mind some older folks don't trust banks all that much.  Could have been the majority of his social security check or something.

What concerns me is that he basically said that he shot to kill.  Oh, it doesn't bother me that he did just that he came right out and said it - I hope that doesn't cause problems for him, later.

It also seems to me like the authorities could pressure the woman who was part of the setup into revealing the identity of the other person.  I wonder if this isn't a case where she could potentially face murder charges because she was part of a crime in which someone was killed.  That possibility should get her talking!

I betting once they inform her of the murder charge she will become a song bird and begin singing up a storm but that is just a guess. Some ladies ,women, girls can be as tough as many men when it comes to talking or giving up an accomplis in a crime. A lot of it will also depend on what her lawyer tells her to do I would think???...............JMHO