New here! Damn Yankee

Hello,

My name is Mike and I have been living in beautiful Tennessee since April. I moved here from Northern NJ and I couldn't be happier! Taxes and the cost of living is great and so is the personal liberties I get to experience now. No more 15 round magazine and fixed buttstock laws! People are friendly and I can enjoy a lot of my hobbies better! Besides firearms I love to fish / Hike and go off-roading in my Jeep TJ wrangler. I look forward to being an active member in the TN firearm community.

Welcome to this beautiful part of America!

dont ever support any lame brain ideas that some might propose here that resemble the PRNJ! 

The off road riding is fantastic here! Enoy freedom!

• Like 1

Welcome Damn. I hope you like it here enough to fight to keep things the way they are, flawed as they may be.

It's a great place to be and remember we're the patron state of shooting sh!++.

• Like 1

Welcome to TGO and Tennessee, Ain't it funny how the North use to brag about winning the Civil War yet the Yankees are moving south in large numbers to get away from the supposed winning side............:clap: Gotta love it when folks finally come to their senses and do the right thing. I just hope when you left NJ you left all of them bad habits up there. I still have family in Middlesex, NJ and I told them to stay up there cause I know them and they will bring their bad habits with them.................:mad:

• Like 1

My home state was also the battleground for the creation of this beautiful country against the British.  It's sad how The northern states who fought for freedom and liberty are so anti those sediments today with California. I am from northern NJ. Sussex county area. It is beautiful rural and mountainous terrain below the pocconos in Pennsylvania. Most people up that way are very pro freedom and liberty. Nothing like most other areas of NJ that you see on TV.

The new divide in this country is pro liberty or pro big government. I chose my side and I couldn't be happier.  

Thank you all again for the welcome.  

Edited by mrc-5.56
  • Like 3