A close friend

I know Eugene is not a member here but he is a member of the fishing site I am on and he does hunt and his father is a very close friend of mine and over the years the folks on this fishing site have been great bait customers including Eugene and his father. Many if not most of them are hunters and gun owners, So I am asking for any help that anyone can see their way to help with. Anything will be greatly appreciated regardless of how much or how little. For any of you folks that live in east Tennessee that enjoy fishing this might be a fishing site you would enjoy becoming a member of. Some of that site members are members here already.    http://tnbassfishing.com/

https://www.gofundme.com/eugenes-household-expenses  

Thanks a lot for any help

Bersaguy      aka  Doug

Edited by bersaguy
add fishing link

Donation made. I normally save it for the fuzzy ones, but you have been kind in the past and donated when we had The Blacklist Pups fund raiser so let's make it even for Karma's sake? :) This also might mean you need to take my current foster cat. :bowrofl: Just kidding, she has a home she will go to after she is spayed. There are a lot of generous men on here. Monkey and I had a talk about that last night. My current fund raiser for my rescue is at an impasse and I said to him, "You know what blows my mind? A bunch of "mean, gun toting, gun loving men" are the ones who helped us save those dogs." I am shocked that the people I consider closest friends are ones who don't donate or share this. If you are a member on Facebook I would post it on there and spread it around as well. I hope your friend gets better soon!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, MrsMonkeyMan2500 said:

Donation made. I normally save it for the fuzzy ones, but you have been kind in the past and donated when we had The Blacklist Pups fund raiser so let's make it even for Karma's sake? :) This also might mean you need to take my current foster cat. :bowrofl: Just kidding, she has a home she will go to after she is spayed. There are a lot of generous men on here. Monkey and I had a talk about that last night. My current fund raiser for my rescue is at an impasse and I said to him, "You know what blows my mind? A bunch of "mean, gun toting, gun loving men" are the ones who helped us save those dogs." I am shocked that the people I consider closest friends are ones who don't donate or share this. If you are a member on Facebook I would post it on there and spread it around as well. I hope your friend gets better soon!

Thank you very much and I hope this can be the beginning for folks coming on board for him. Your right about the gun loving gun toting Gun folks here. They seem to always step up when a need arises. As for the cat.......ahhh I have a mutt named Kasey that is really NOT fond of them at all so glad you have a home already for it to go to......:clap: Again Thank you very much for your gift.

15 minutes ago, Ugly said:

Sorry to hear about your buddy! You never know what's in the cards so live each day as it's the last.

ill do what is can as well. 

Thank you very much my friend!!!! Every little bit helps regardless of how much! 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

I finally got some time to sit down to donate. Hope things  go ok.

Thanks you very much and I hope more folks can find it in their hearts to give. Regardless of how much or how little! It all helps!!

Thanks Bersaguy    aka   Doug

Wasn't much, Doug, but happy to help where I can.

I'd ask if any more of us could help? Maybe donate the cost of several boxes of your favorite ammo? That's what I based mine on(loosely) anyway. I can put off that 44mag purchase for a few days.

Maybe this man isn't one of "us" as in TGO, but he is one of us as a family man and a human being. I know we cannot give to everything that comes in front of us. We almost have to be selective with so many requests we receive nowadays.

But I've been where this fellow is. I went thru what he is entering. That touched me. Maybe for some reason it will touch you as well.

Thanks to all of you that have give or will in the future. I didn't give to "Go Fund Me" because his step dad and he are bait customers of mine along with being friends so I just sent a check to him directly so "Go fund Me" won't get the 8% they take out of it. If anyone would like to send funds directly in a check of Money order I have checked with Ross and he said I could give out his address to anyone that wanted to do that. So if you want to give that way just PM me.

Thanks a bunch folks

Doug   aka Bersaguy