Another TT Gunleather IWB holster has arrived! CZ P10C

• Administrator

The leather IWB holster that I ordered from Tim Thurner over at TTGunLeather arrived yesterday and fits my P10C like a glove! Of course, it was made specifically for the P10C and *should* fit like a glove. :)

I have a long-standing practice of ordering a "Mike's Special" from Tim anytime I buy a handgun that will likely see carry duty. Consequently, I have a library of his holsters, all of the similar design, for a lot of handguns. They have always been of top quality, rugged and reliable, and extremely comfortable to wear.

i-9GWGkJ4-XL.jpg

i-2Q3vWqS-XL.jpg

i-37K9mLJ-XL.jpg

• Like 3

Beautiful holster!! I always loved the all leather holsters. I have/had a real nice one for my Canik  9mm loaned it and the gun to my daughter for home protection, I miss that gun always such fun to shoot, but better off protecting her and my grand daughter than sitting in the safe. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2017 at 12:21 PM, MemHeli said:

David do you ever have trouble drawing out of these holsters?  I have one for my G19, and sometime have trouble drawing - I've wondered about going w/ the kydex insert on my next one because of this.

I meant this to be a legitimate question, not a knock on the product as it may read in hind-site.  Just a serious question.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:43 PM, hipower said:

I'm not really and IWB sort of guy, but that looks great! Almost makes me want to try one.

I resisted for years as well HP I got my first one as a bonus on a Glock 30 I bought from another TGO member, and I honestly hated it at first. After I wore it a few times and got use to the feel it really grew on me, I hardly ever carry OTW now.