Pending Arrest for Tax Evasion!

hipower

Well...I guess I better put my illegal affairs in order and say goodbye to all my friends and family.

I just received a message that I was under indictment for tax evasion and was about to be arrested. But...

If I called this number, 203-491-3062, immediately; I could get it resolved. lol

Looks like it has started again. That's the 3rd one I've gotten this year.

Can't believe I'm still here.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, hipower said:

Well...I guess I better put my illegal affairs in order and say goodbye to all my friends and family.

I just received a message that I was under indictment for tax evasion and was about to be arrested. But...

If I called this number, 203-491-3062, immediately; I could get it resolved. lol

Looks like it has started again. That's the 3rd one I've gotten this year.

Can't believe I'm still here.

You should really take care of that, maybe you should get ahold of your kin's, the Nigerian Prince, lawyer  and get his estate transferred to you ASAP. :devil:

• Like 1

They must not know my address but I do get a ton of phone calls from numbers I don't recognize so I let them go to voice mail but they never leave a message so figure they are scams. Friends would leave voice mails if they got a new phone number...................:clap:

The ones I hate are the ones spoofing local cell numbers. I get them all the time and with my kids at friends houses and such it makes me wonder if something has gone on and their phone is dead. If you call the number back it is invalid though.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ronald_55 said:

The ones I hate are the ones spoofing local cell numbers. I get them all the time and with my kids at friends houses and such it makes me wonder if something has gone on and their phone is dead. If you call the number back it is invalid though.

I had one call me from my own number, I picked it up just to see who did it but it was just a dead line.

4 minutes ago, Omega said:

I had one call me from my own number, I picked it up just to see who did it but it was just a dead line.

That is when they use mass dialers. The computer dials 10 lines or something and the first one to pick up gets connected to the person. all the others get dropped.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

That is when they use mass dialers. The computer dials 10 lines or something and the first one to pick up gets connected to the person. all the others get dropped.

Well they will never get to talk to me cause if my phone does not put a name up I recognize it goes to voice mail..................:biglol:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, hipower said:

under indictment for tax evasion

Just to let you know I'm here to help a brother out.  So pack up evrything that survived the boating accident and I will pick up ASAP.  You need not to give the Feds any cause to tack on additional charges when you get that zero dark thirty wake up call.  I will be sure and keep them exercised, maintained,  safe and secure in the unfortunate  event it turns into an extended stay. :devil:

• Like 3
Just now, MP5_Rizzo said:

Just to let you know I'm here to help a brother out.  So pack up evrything that survived the boating accident and I will pick up ASAP.  You need not to give the Feds any cause to tack on additional charges when you get that zero dark thirty wake up call.  I will be sure and keep them exercised, maintained,  safe and secure in the unfortunate  event it turns into an extended stay. :devil:

What more can you ask of a good friend than that HP. He is willing to make a real sacrifice to help................................:bowrofl:

• Like 2

And on this topic, have you heard of www.nomorobo.com?  Free for residential phones.  I signed up and my bogus calls cut to 50% the first day.  It sets up a dual ring so it rings their computer at the same time it rings your phone.  On that first ring, the incoming number is checked against their database of bogus numbers and if there's a match, it drops the call.

No one has qualified for a free cruise?

3 last week.

I too am on the lam from the IRS, my agent who left the message did not have an American accent.

75% of all data breach / identity theft situations are from social engineering.

Phishing via phone text, email 

Don't click on that link, button, email unless you are sure of the sender!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Omega said:

Rachael from cardholder services called me one day from my home phone number. I'm still not sure how she got into my house to make the call.:shrug:

• Like 1

Funny, while reading this thread my phone rang and I answered..."Hi this is Ron down at the Oak Ridge Firefighters Association" I interrupted and asked if he was with the Oak Ridge Fire Department, " Yeah, uh I work with the Oak Ridge Firefighters Association and uh have you ever heard of Mark Chestnut, you know, Bubba shot the jukebox guy.  I interrupt and asked "are you an Oak Ridge Firefighter?"  He said, "Uh-pause- Yeah I'm with the Firefighters association down here at the Union hall."  I said, "Are you a City of Oak Ridge employee working on the Oak Ridge Fire Department"  He said, "I'm working with the Firefighters Association, Yeah.  I said, "Sir, you're full of ---- and an insult to all first responders, good day" and hung up.  However, if anyone is interested in Mark Chestnut tickets his number is 865-813-0293.

I get free cruises and hotel stays all the time.

If it weren't for the fact I have had this cell number for nearly twenty years, I would change it, then it would all start again of course.

We don't have a home phone.

The funniest part is that I still have and 865 number, even years after leaving ETN. So I assume I am supposed to pick up whenever I seen an 865 number call?

6 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Rachael from cardholder services called me one day from my home phone number. I'm still not sure how she got into my house to make the call.

Wasn't that the plot of a horror movie or two?  'The call is coming from inside the house!'

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Omega said:

Don't stand for that, whenever I don't answer myself I stomp off and go buy a gun, that will show me.

It really pisses my wife off though.

I have learned that if I buy similar looking ones she doesn't catch on. I mean, all Glocks looks the same, right?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Murgatroy said:

It really pisses my wife off though.

I have learned that if I buy similar looking ones she doesn't catch on. I mean, all Glocks looks the same, right?

Just buy a matching pair, and give her one. 

That would work for my heathen, not my wife.

To tell my heathen that I am giving her a pair of Glock 19s, she would be thrilled. My wife, pissed that I spend $800 on guns, instead of Harry Potter memorabilia. 

I mean, who the eff is Harry Potter?!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Murgatroy said:

That would work for my heathen, not my wife.

To tell my heathen that I am giving her a pair of Glock 19s, she would be thrilled. My wife, pissed that I spend $800 on guns, instead of Harry Potter memorabilia. 

I mean, who the eff is Harry Potter?!

Between my heathen horde and my wife, I'm lucky to have 2 nickels to rub together. My wife was even disappointed that I actually spent some of the money I got for my birthday on something for me.