This goes out to anyone who shoots registered trap targets. I've been chasing points since June and after everything is said and done I got 334 All American points and 9000 targets for the year. I haven't made the jump to the next level of my shooting but hopefully I can do that this next year. I've made a few changes to better my scores that I believe will give me a bird or two. Here's all my work laid out for you in a convenient picture. If you want to comment or ask questions, feel free to. The one thing I wish I could have done was to get some footage of the shoots and interviews with both shooters and industry people. 27ecdab5a54bf64afeb3eb40d4d08588.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice shooting. That definitely shows time and hard work. A shout out for your folks also. I know first hand what it takes to support a youth shooter Lots or windshield time and $$

Looks like you had a better day than I on Saturday. My excuse was the wind and crazy light and I am sticking to it :) The only thing I brought home was a bunch of empty hulls and a couple of Tshirts.

5994627683942_Grandscoresnip.PNG.f829547fe9302b3e3237ac621193823d.PNG

Edited by 1madss
  • Like 1
Nice shooting. That definitely shows time and hard work. A shout out for your folks also. I know first hand what it takes to support a youth shooter Lots or windshield time and $$

Looks like you had a better day than I on Saturday. My excuse was the wind and crazy light and I am sticking to it default_smile.png The only thing I brought home was a bunch of empty hulls and a couple of Tshirts.
5994627683942_Grandscoresnip.PNG.f829547fe9302b3e3237ac621193823d.PNG

I shot on bank 1 for all but four events so my score should have been better. Strangest weather I've seen at the Grand. Glad Rizzo and I weren't the only TGOers in attendance.

I'm not even going to post what I did even though they were not horrendous scores. You just can't win much at a World Championship by shooting your average even if it does have a 9 on the front of it.  But like last year my son out shot me again and did manage to win a shoot off to be the yardage champion in the Kreighoff 100 preliminary handicap event.  There are people that have been shooting at the Grand American for 40 years and have yet to win a trophy.

rN8evvF.jpg3r0kv4M.jpg

Edited by MP5_Rizzo
  • Like 1
I'm not even going to post what I did even though they were not horrendous scores. You just can't win much at a World Championship by shooting your average even if it does have a 9 on the front of it.  But like last year my son out shot me again and did mange to win a shoot off to be the yardage champion in the Kreighoff 100 preliminary handicap event.  There are people that have been shooting at the Grand American for 40 years and have yet to win a trophy.
rN8evvF.jpg3r0kv4M.jpg
Funny that you mention your scores. After they updated all the averages, I went and pulled everyone's I associate with. Made sure that myself and the old man saw them. Hope that we can get a marathon or two organized at the DC Range in December.