When transporting a gas grill in your SUV, make sure the gas is off.

Oh, it gets better, I hope they took the extra insurance:

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/propane-tankexplodesin-suv-whenpassenger-lights-cigarette-police-say

The Orlando Police Department officials said Pierre Dadaille was driving a rented Kia Sorento and his wife, Meguydeline Dessource, was in the passenger's seat around 3:30 p.m.

AND, don't have any warrants when you blow up your rented SUV.

Police said Dadaille had an open warrant for his arrest on charges of aggravated fleeing and eluding.

10 hours ago, shotgunshooter said:

My truck held up better against a semi

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes but every vehicle is designed to stop it from being crushed from the outside, not expanded from the inside.

I bet they are going to be saying "what" to everything said to them for a while. I cannot imagine the amount of ringing their ears are doing right now.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

Look it's a IED-SUV.....

In all reality it did give some valuable information for sure. The KIA is one tough little SUV and tells the terrorists it would not be a good choice vehicle to make a car bomb out of..............JMHO

10 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

In all reality it did give some valuable information for sure. The KIA is one tough little SUV and tells the terrorists it would not be a good choice vehicle to make a car bomb out of..............JMHO

I could never own one of those, being retired military I just can't look past K.I.A. :lol:

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Omega said:

I could never own one of those, being retired military I just can't look past K.I.A. :lol:

Kinda like Novas not selling in Mexico. "No Va" in Spanish is "not going". Gives a bad impression.   

That had never jumped out at me about KIA though. Maybe they are based in South Korea, but really run by North Korea and they set that up as a joke a long time ago. Or this gas grill story is just a cover up for the fact that North Korea has implanted bombs in all KIA vehicles to be used as a first attack on the US. Grab your tin foil hats boys. :eek:

Maybe I should cut back on my caffeine today. LOL 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, KahrMan said:

This happened in Brentwood years ago.  A guy had just filled up his propane grill tanks and was going home.  Something ignited it and I think he died.  Happened at the Concord Rd exit of I-65.

I get nervous each time I have to transport one. It's basically a big bomb. This thread isn't helping my paranoia :eek: