Sign in to follow this  
Billco

Press mounting systems

Does anyone use the Inline Fabrication System for mounting your reloading presses and other gear?

Made my own mount from some scrap steel.  Not as high as the one you are talking about, but works for my bench.

I have the Inline Fab junior ultramount quick change and it is great. I can very easily swap out my 2 presses and they are very secure when installed in the mount.

The flush mount would have been nice but I wanted to raise the press.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bob Wright
      While I'm convalescing my wife won't let me do anything meaningful.  So, if y'all will indulge my posts here abouts, a few cartridges:
      These are some variations of old .45 caliber rounds, all commercial:

The notes below are the headstamps of the rounds.  The nickeled case round is from one of the first boxes of ammunition I bought many years ago for my Colt New Service.

Some .44s:

The .44 Remington is unmarked, but the case is Remington, but I believe the round is a reproduction.

And, sort of the progression from .44 R.F. to .44 Magnum:

I believe the .44 S&W is in reality just a centerfire Henry.  The first Smith & Wesson No.3 submitted to the Army was rimfire, and the Army returned it wanting a centerfire.  According to what I have read, it the gun was simply changed to centerfire without changing the chamber dimensions.
      Early cartridges loaded for the US Army:

Thanks for looking.

Bob Wright
    • By xsubsailor
      Fair deal on range ammo + free shipping on 20 boxes. I've shot quite a bit of this and never had a problem

http://palmettostatearmory.com/blazer-9mm-luger-115gr-fmj-50rd.html
    • By Bob Wright

My RCBS seating dies use the same seating stem for .44 Special, .44 Magnum, and .45 Colt, so I keep the seating stems separate in a wooden box.  (I have this affinity for wooden boxes) 

My die is already set for crimping, so in order to get the correct seating depth, I made up some inert rounds:

I then run the correct dummy round up into the die, then insert the seating stem until it contacts the bullet nose.

And, just for a newbie to show off, my shell holder box:

Bob Wright

tipoc

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines