Jump to content
Gillette

How Many Guns Do You Own?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MemHeli said:

I'd guess his entire intent was to get clicks to the site he linked to at the end of his post.

 

Yep, I am calling ####post too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

Yep, I am calling ####post too

bought in March of this year and DNS zone changes in the past few weeks.  Definitely trolling for traffic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't bite on trolling baits from new members.................PERIOD!!!...............:clap:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MemHeli said:

I'd guess his entire intent was to get clicks to the site he linked to at the end of his post.

 

I didn't even click, first post with a link (to Estonia?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is fair to say that, back when I worked out several times a week, I had a couple of guns.  Sadly, I got out of the habit, haven't really worked out in years, had a couple of serious illnesses and now my former 'guns' seem to be more along the lines of NERF launchers.  Very sad.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2017 at 3:01 PM, gregintenn said:

We just talk about guns here. No one actually owns one of those devious devices.

Yep.  And we only ever bought 'those' magazines for the articles.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife doesn't know how many guns I have(had before the unfortunate incident).  I sure aint going to tell someone in new york!

BTW, I lost the boat too.

Edited by tnhawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, tnhawk said:

My wife doesn't know how many guns I have(had before the unfortunate incident).  I sure aint going to tell someone in new york!

BTW, I lost the boat too.

Let me guess - you took all of your guns out for a romantic day on the lake in a rowboat.  Just when you were passing under some trees on the edge of the lake a water moccasin dropped out of a tree and into the boat.  Your natural reaction was to grab the 12 gauge loaded with 00 buckshot that was sitting cozily by your side and...well, lets just say that 00 buckshot can blast right through a snake and still put a heck of a hole in the bottom of a rowboat.

You tried to save them.  Tried desperately to pull at least a few of them from the murky depths but, in the end, you woke up on the bank desperately clutching a spent 12 gauge shell and suffering terribly from all the rowboat-wood splinters in your backside.  You don't even remember pulling yourself out of that watery grave and even the pain in your backside couldn't match the aching in your heart.  Now, even though it is many years later, you still feel such a sense of loss that you can't even so much as look at a gun without breaking down.  Even the slightest hint of the smell of gunpowder makes you burst into tears.

Or something.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more I read this the more I think I need to take up scuba diving. Save a few poor souls from the murky depths.

If anyone questioned where the guns I don't have right now came from, I could tell them "the bottom of the lake" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I have learned from all these posting is that all of us should stay out of boats.:lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:40 PM, Ronald_55 said:

The more I read this the more I think I need to take up scuba diving. Save a few poor souls from the murky depths.

If anyone questioned where the guns I don't have right now came from, I could tell them "the bottom of the lake" 

I would also add that the poor visibility at the bottom of the lake made recovery of guns and boat impossible.  Not having a list of serial numbers or insurance, there was no reason to report the loss at that time.  This resulted in my total loss of memory and transformation to a liberal.  BTW, wasn't there once something that protected one's Right to own firearms?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bigun said:

One thing I have learned from all these posting is that all of us should stay out of boats.:lol:

I sold my boat when I moved out of NY, I didn't think I would need it anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate it when that happens!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2017 at 10:52 AM, MemHeli said:

I'd guess his entire intent was to get clicks to the site he linked to at the end of his post.

 

Bingo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guns are scary, my wife won't let them in the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2017 at 2:00 AM, DWARREN123 said:

None, lost all mine in the Tropical Storms/Hurricanes of 2017! Dang!

Sounds like you needed a boat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2017 at 1:12 PM, JAB said:

I think it is fair to say that, back when I worked out several times a week, I had a couple of guns.  Sadly, I got out of the habit, haven't really worked out in years, had a couple of serious illnesses and now my former 'guns' seem to be more along the lines of NERF launchers.  Very sad.

 

 

 

Edited by Wingshooter
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gillette, possession of hi cap magazines is illegal in NY.

Quote

New York prohibits the manufacture, transportation, disposal and possession of any large capacity ammunition feeding device, which New York law defines as “a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that: 1) has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than ten rounds of ammunition; 2) contains more than seven rounds of ammunition; or 3) is obtained after January 15, 2013 and has a capacity of, or can be readily restored or converted to accept more than seven rounds of ammunition.”1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:28 PM, JAB said:

Let me guess - you took all of your guns out for a romantic day on the lake in a rowboat.  Just when you were passing under some trees on the edge of the lake a water moccasin dropped out of a tree and into the boat.  Your natural reaction was to grab the 12 gauge loaded with 00 buckshot that was sitting cozily by your side and...well, lets just say that 00 buckshot can blast right through a snake and still put a heck of a hole in the bottom of a rowboat.

You tried to save them.  Tried desperately to pull at least a few of them from the murky depths but, in the end, you woke up on the bank desperately clutching a spent 12 gauge shell and suffering terribly from all the rowboat-wood splinters in your backside.  You don't even remember pulling yourself out of that watery grave and even the pain in your backside couldn't match the aching in your heart.  Now, even though it is many years later, you still feel such a sense of loss that you can't even so much as look at a gun without breaking down.  Even the slightest hint of the smell of gunpowder makes you burst into tears.

Or something.

Gosh!!! You explained that so well a person would believe it was you and your boat.............:dropjaw:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jgradyc said:

Gillette, possession of hi cap magazines is illegal in NY.

 

Yep. Cummo's Safe Act. Democrat Douchebaggery at its finest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

Gosh!!! You explained that so well a person would believe it was you and your boat.............:dropjaw:

What boat?  It sunk with my guns in it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2017 at 5:18 PM, mikegideon said:

Yep. Cummo's Safe Act. Democrat Douchebaggery at its finest.

Not unlike this thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Moped
      Anyone dealt with Robertson Trading Post in Henderson?  I noticed on GOA, that they have several pistols I'm possibly interested in.  I might be up for a trip to Henderson to check them out.  Are they open to the public or doing online ordering only?  Are they good people to deal with?
    • By The Legion
      I wasn't planning on picking up a new gun "BUT" Walther just came out with the new Walther PPQ Q5 Match Steel Frame.  I sold my polymer PPQ and picked up the new steel frame.  It has been a long time since I really got excited about a new gun but I really like this gun.  It is a heavy gun at 2lbs 10oz with an empty magazine so it will be legal for SSP/ESP division in IDPA.  My main purpose for the gun is to shoot Carry Optics division and the weight limit is 45oz with an optic.  The optic I will use will be the C-more RTS2 6 MOA.  The gun does come with three mounting plates, not for the C-more.  Had to purchase one from C-more.  The grip is a little bit more aggressive than the polymer gun and I am very happy with that.  I hope to get out to the range soon and when I do I will do a range report.
       
       
       
    • By loadedp3at
      I just got an almost new Smith Wesson model cs9 in stainless steel and would like to buy a recoil guide for but I can't find any. I know the pistol was discontinued but surely there are some parts out there. Does anyone know of a good place to get old Smith parts? Thanks for your help.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines