Armed Antifa group calling for violence against the police, theft of goods, and armed insurrection.

20 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Yes.

ANTIFA=communists

White Supremacists=facists

20/20 did an interesting show on this ANTIFA vs the white supremacists.  ANTIFA seems to be a mix of anarchists--who probably just need an excuse for a riot--and communists.  I don't know if it was ABC's intention, but the white supremacists seemed slightly more reasonable.  Maybe that's mainly because the anarchist they had on seemed very shallow.

There are subtle differences my equation doesn't capture, but at their core the equation would be.

fascism = communism + racism

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, DaveTN said:

A call for violence is not, and should not be protected speech; it is a crime. Start putting these dirt bags in jail.

It's not protected. Conspiracy to commit assault etc. , incitement to riot, etc. I'd say start locking THEM in the FEMA camps, but then my blood would start up and say to shove em in there butt nekkid and shelterless, and forget to feed them.

Which is scary. One does not reduce the hazard of rabid animals by acting as they do, not without the real possibility of becoming one permanently.

• Like 1

I thought today was supposed to be the start of their nationwide hissy fit to remove The President and Vice. I haven't read any news on their movement. I even looked at CNN and managed to not have my head implode reading those headlines. Perhaps they aren't getting paid enough or realize they are merely guppies in an ocean. 

I am disappointed. I was hoping they would get a few life lessons today. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Ugly said:

I thought today was supposed to be the start of their nationwide hissy fit to remove The President and Vice. I haven't read any news on their movement. I even looked at CNN and managed to not have my head implode reading those headlines. Perhaps they aren't getting paid enough or realize they are merely guppies in an ocean. 

I am disappointed. I was hoping they would get a few life lessons today. 

There might be some sparse demonstrations, maybe a window at a Starbucks gets broken....

However, I believe they're going to scream hopelessly into the sky on the 8th, that should be entertaining....Losers.

Edited by AuEagle
  • Like 1
Just now, xsubsailor said:

So that's where my ladybugs went to :P. We had two days of them here, they were everywhere. 

They move in every winter at my house. I just suck em up with the Dyson and dump em in the trash can. 

Just now, gregintenn said:

No sign of antifa here, but you can't go outside for the ladybug invasion!

Every year! Hate them, both Antifa and the bugs 

1 hour ago, XxthejuicexX said:

They move in every winter at my house. I just suck em up with the Dyson and dump em in the trash can. 

Every year! Hate them, both Antifa and the bugs 

Be sure to put them in a sealed bag first, those darn things are just dormant and will come back if you leave them alive.  

One could hope... depends how deceitful they are. It might have just been a tactic; raise a fuss that they are going to do thus and such on this date, observe what sort of ramping up is done, fail to carry through on that date, let things slide back to status quo ante, and THEN go do whatever.

We'll see, one way or another.