So who has plans??

bersaguy

On 8/31/2017 at 6:58 PM, Sam1 said:

Probably going to paint the last room in the house waiting - prepping everything up for a potential move in a couple of months (yipee).

Finished two days early... now I gotta find something to do :(

T-Bones are on hold now!!!  A buddy of mine stopped by yesterday and brought me about 20 lbs of Crappie Filets in frozen bags with 12 filets per bag so looks like Kasey and I will be having Crappie an Hush Puppies with a skillet of Home fries for dinner this evening. Kasey sure does love Crappie about as much as I do and loves home fries as long as I leave the onions out which onions are not good for dogs anyway so I will leave the onions out this time....................:cheers:

• Like 1

Well kasey and I had Crappie and home fries yesterday with homemade Hush Puppies so today is grilled T-bone Steaks. Kasey ate about half the Crappie and a good portion of the home fries cooked in bacon grease but was not into the hush puppies..........LOL I will have baked potatoes to go with the T-bones and probably Califlower and cheese sauce. Bacon bits, butter and sour cream on my potatoe and minus the sour cream on Kasey's..............................:cheers:

19 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

Well had the T-Bones and baked potatoes and I know I enjoyed them and I am thinking Kasey did also. He she is kicking back "Kinda" I guess you could say she is full and doing her imitation of the ole fat hog with a full belly.........

001.JPG

HAHAHA........that's an awesome pic Doug!! Happy dog for sure!

• Haha 1

Wow! I sure missed out this year. I've spent the last 2 days cleaning up a yard for the family. Lots of very high grass. Since I didn't have a more capable of cutting 16"+ grass...I broke out the weed eater and the .125 line. Afterwards I got treated to a McD's and some salty fries. 

32 minutes ago, peejman said:

Grilled salmon with broccoli and pasta here. It was quite tasty. 

Whoa....I love me some grilled salmon for sure! I also love it cooked real slow in real butter in a carbon steel skillet covered with fresh chopped dill! Very good indeed! I usually do a baked sweet 'tater with mine. 

• Like 1
On 9/1/2017 at 9:11 AM, JAB said:

Yep, liked Angel, as well.  Were you aware that - because he didn't really get to 'end' the series - Whedon did a short comic book series to wrap up Angel and show what happened after the rather abrupt, final episode?  I came across it online a couple of years ago.

No, I was not aware. Interesting...

15 hours ago, Randall53 said:

HAHAHA........that's an awesome pic Doug!! Happy dog for sure!

Yea she is happy I guess.......lol. I don't know what it is about her and that spot on the old hard  floor but that is her favorite place to lay. She has a bed in the living room with twin size memory foam matress and quilt on top of it and she lays on it once in a while but most mornings when I wake up and go towards the coffee pot I have to step over her to get in the kitchen.Once I get my coffee and biscuit by then she is ready to get a treat and go out side..........lol

• Admin Team

I pulled 9 kids from 3 to 13 behind a boat all weekend long. Once the rain cleared out mid Saturday morning, they were in the water despite an air temperature in the low 60s.

My favorite may have been a six year old - who despite showing me that she knew all of the hand signals - only ever gave me "go faster" sign once in the water. 

I didn't get in the water a single time, but the joy a kid finds the first time they get up on a board is priceless.  

• Like 3