Sign in to follow this  
n0rlf

Buffalo wild wings

n0rlf    182

Wow. Big signs on the doors. Walked away and have my money to Hooter's. This was in Murfreesboro. Bummer as I liked their Buffalo chicken sandwich. Oh well, Hooters is even better and my wife loves their streamed shrimp. 

Edited by n0rlf
Clarity

battleop    164

Most Hooters have some sort of "We don't like the 2nd Amendment" sign somewhere but none of them are posted within the law.    I suppose it's there incase something happens so they can throw the "I told you so" card.

Randall53    2,571

I haven't been to BWW in a very long time. Too LOUD, Too EXPENSIVE, Poor SERVICE.....and now no firearms? Oh well. I ain't out nothun and I'll never miss them....LOL :shrug:

Edited by Randall53
  • Like 1

Omega    1,772

Hmmm, just had our draft at the Clarksville BWW and didn't see a sign.  Maybe I just missed it.

SWJewellTN    1,848
10 hours ago, Omega said:

Hmmm, just had our draft at the Clarksville BWW and didn't see a sign.  Maybe I just missed it.

I was at the Murfreesboro location last night. It isn't a legal sign; I think it's just a CYA sign.