Memphis Area Meet and Greet

Depending on the time, place and date, I would love to meet some of the locals.
Maroonandwhite, how long have you lived in Moscow. I had a good friend, now departed, that lived there (James Dickie)

About 6 years. My wife grew up here but I was a transplant. Name doesn't sound familiar though.

I imagine we can find a time that would work for everyone given the small number of us around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've met Slappy and LCPfraTN because I've made purchases from them (not guns of course)  and, depending on where he flies, I probably know MemHeli but not as a TGO member. Bigun probably lives within 5 miles of me and have probably ran into him without knowing it.

Wouldn't be great if we had something to recognize each other by, like a ball cap or something (hint... hint) :whistle: 

• Like 1
I would be willing to get together some time. I have a lot of things going on for the next 5 weeks, so I'd prefer doing something after 10/15, but could possibly do something before then depending on the day. I'm curious how many of us are members at MSSA. 

I'm not a member but shoot idpa and uspsa out there.

Ok. Would ya'll like to set a tentative date and see what happens? I will have a new baby in the house in three days so September and probably October will be busy but we could set something in November. I'd prefer to do a public venue initially. Saturday nights work for everyone or would we rather shoot for a weeknight? 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok folks, what's a good weekend in November? I'm thinking the 11th. I'll be at a shooting match most of the day on the 4th. Pretty much any of the other 3 works for me. Lets throw suggestions out there for the when and where. I was thinking Shoney's somewhere because they aren't usually crowded and have decent food and coffee. Ill let everyone chime in today and go ahead and set a date.

I guess I'd prefer someplace like Flying Saucer on Germantown Pkwy. The 11th is probably doable for me, but you have to leave those cowbells at home. [emoji6]

I’ll agree to leave it in the truck. Can’t leave it at home though. Never know when I’ll run into and Ole Miss fan.

• 2 years later...
On 9/6/2017 at 8:38 PM, xsubsailor said:

Depending on the time, place and date, I would love to meet some of the locals.

Maroonandwhite, how long have you lived in Moscow. I had a good friend, now departed, that lived there (James Dickie)

I know I'm thread digging but I might be related to that person.  He ran our family reunions for a long time, or at least Jimmy Dickie did.  My family line runs back into the Dickies.   Most of my family is out in McNairy county and Hardin at this point but they ran all the way from Shelby to Hardin way back when. 

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.