maroonandwhite

Memphis Area Meet and Greet

Depending on the time, place and date, I would love to meet some of the locals.
Maroonandwhite, how long have you lived in Moscow. I had a good friend, now departed, that lived there (James Dickie)

About 6 years. My wife grew up here but I was a transplant. Name doesn't sound familiar though.

I imagine we can find a time that would work for everyone given the small number of us around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've met Slappy and LCPfraTN because I've made purchases from them (not guns of course)  and, depending on where he flies, I probably know MemHeli but not as a TGO member. Bigun probably lives within 5 miles of me and have probably ran into him without knowing it.

Wouldn't be great if we had something to recognize each other by, like a ball cap or something (hint... hint) :whistle: 

• Like 1

I would be willing to get together some time. I have a lot of things going on for the next 5 weeks, so I'd prefer doing something after 10/15, but could possibly do something before then depending on the day. I'm curious how many of us are members at MSSA. 

I'm not a member but shoot idpa and uspsa out there.

I would be interested. I have met a few folks through transactions. There is also a cigar and bourbon get together most every Wednesday in my shop out back.

Where and what type of shop do you have? I'm not a cigar smoker, but I do like my bourbon.

Three bay with a lift. Someplace to store the toys.

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought when you said "shop" that you were referring to your business. However, it still sounds like you already have a weekly gathering that could work for some of us to meet up.

Ok. Would ya'll like to set a tentative date and see what happens? I will have a new baby in the house in three days so September and probably October will be busy but we could set something in November. I'd prefer to do a public venue initially. Saturday nights work for everyone or would we rather shoot for a weeknight? 

• Like 1

Ok folks, what's a good weekend in November? I'm thinking the 11th. I'll be at a shooting match most of the day on the 4th. Pretty much any of the other 3 works for me. Lets throw suggestions out there for the when and where. I was thinking Shoney's somewhere because they aren't usually crowded and have decent food and coffee. Ill let everyone chime in today and go ahead and set a date.

I guess I'd prefer someplace like Flying Saucer on Germantown Pkwy. The 11th is probably doable for me, but you have to leave those cowbells at home. [emoji6]

I’ll agree to leave it in the truck. Can’t leave it at home though. Never know when I’ll run into and Ole Miss fan.

I’ll agree to leave it in the truck. Can’t leave it at home though. Never know when I’ll run into and Ole Miss fan.

OK, if you agree to leave them in the truck, I won't sing Hotty Toddy! [emoji6][emoji106]

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines