NOT A JOKE

john455

This is an actual conversation I heard between two young men (looked to be 18-20) in line at Food City.

Guy 1: Well it looks like Trump is trying to get us into war with North Korea or Russia

Guy 2: Yeah, he is trying his best to pick a fight with them

1: Who would you rather go to war with?

2: Russia defiantly, North Korea has like 1000 missiles!!

1: I know they would blow us all up.

I just had to walk away and go to a different line before I grabbed them by the nape of the neck and shook some sense into them!!!! I probably had smoke coming out of my ears. How does someone get to be a legal adult and still be that stupid???????

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, john455 said:

This is an actual conversation I heard between two young men (looked to be 18-20) in line at Food City.

Guy 1: Well it looks like Trump is trying to get us into war with North Korea or Russia

I just had to walk away and go to a different line before I grabbed them by the nape of the neck and shook some sense into them!!!! I probably had smoke coming out of my ears. How does someone get to be a legal adult and still be that stupid???????

I would be willing to bet both of them flunked Kindergarden and Sandbox and probably never made it to high school...............JMHO

• Like 1

There are plenty of "useful idiots" out there. The NOKO situation is not good. I am not bothered by Trumps talk. Better to talk strong then to be President Obama apologist. Weakness invites aggression. Sooner or later, the situation in NOKO may come down to military intervention. I hope not, but nuclear weapons in the hands of someone like Kim Jong Un or technology sold to a high bidder would be equally bad like some terrorist group and used against us or an U.S. allied. Each past Administration has ignored the threat and whatever attempts to rein in this regime has failed. Should U.S. take action I hope the force delivered is "ugly" and decisive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 6

I feel confident you could have followed them out to find the source of their stupidity. 1 or maybe both parents waiting by the curb to carry their little difference maker back to his lair in mommies basement. Clad with wall art of Che and feel the bern, while the essence of brooding and complex fills the room.

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

I feel confident you could have followed them out to find the source of their stupidity. 1 or maybe both parents waiting by the curb to carry their little difference maker back to his lair in mommies basement. Clad with wall art of Che and feel the bern, while the essence of brooding and Axe body spray fills the room.

FIFY.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, GeorgeandSugar said:

There are plenty of "useful idiots" out there. The NOKO situation is not good. I am not bothered by Trumps talk. Better to talk strong then to be President Obama apologist. Weakness invites aggression. Sooner or later, the situation in NOKO may come down to military intervention. I hope not, but nuclear weapons in the hands of someone like Kim Jong Un or technology sold to a high bidder would be equally bad like some terrorist group and used against us or an U.S. allied. Each past Administration has ignored the threat and whatever attempts to rein in this regime has failed. Should U.S. take action I hope the force delivered is "ugly" and decisive.

Welcome to TGO, sir. I'd say good things are things are in your future. Your first post shows an intelligence level far ahead of the average American citizen these days. Or at least close to 50% of them under the age of 40.

5 hours ago, GeorgeandSugar said:

I hope if force is required to stop NK that it is done swiftly and decisive and does not require 1 pair of boots on the ground. Can spare as many innocent people as possible. I am not in favor of Collateral Damage when it can be avoided but if it has to happen I would much rather collateral damage be in NK than over here....................JMHO

I hope if force is required to stop NK that it is done swiftly and decisive and does not require 1 pair of boots on the ground. Can spare as many innocent people as possible. I am not in favor of Collateral Damage when it can be avoided but if it has to happen I would much rather collateral damage be in NK than over here....................JMHO

I agree. I hope our military leaders have these NOKO military targets identified and that the quantity of our forces is more than enough to target the vast majority of these NOKO military targets and get them destroyed, before NOKO can inflict serious damage on Seoul. China must know, that if the U.S. took action China would be harmed economically and there would a huge humanitarian crisis on their border. Can't see how that would be in their self-interest. China did not take Obama seriously. However, it suggests they are perhaps taking Trump seriously. Time will tell.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GeorgeandSugar said:

I agree. I hope our military leaders have these NOKO military targets identified and that the quantity of our forces is more than enough to target the vast majority of these NOKO military targets and get them destroyed, before NOKO can inflict serious damage on Seoul. China must know, that if the U.S. took action China would be harmed economically and there would a huge humanitarian crisis on their border. Can't see how that would be in their self-interest. China did not take Obama seriously. However, it suggests they are perhaps taking Trump seriously. Time will tell.

I think China finally took some action against NK yesterday and told banks in China to stop doing business with NK after President Trump spoke the other day. I think they have finally figured out they are no longer dealing with Obama but dealing with some one with large Kahuna's ...............JMHO