Sign in to follow this  
Classic WBY

ad closed BEAR APPRENTICE YOUTH COMPOUND BOW

A like new bow.   Used by my grandson 2 seasons(2-weeks) upgraded sights,whisker biscuit,and stabilizer.  Will include some arrows and broadheads.  Bow is totally adjustable with allen wrench for weight and draw length. No press required.   adj wt. 20-60#  draw length 15-27 inches.  RH  camo.     200.00  will consider trades on 223 dies rcbs or redding    and 9 mm ammo at reasonable pricing.

Edited by Classic WBY
remove pics needed mb for other posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TGO David
      FOR SALE:
      I have decided to standardize on one particular trigger in my Glocks and am selling these two triggers.  Both are in excellent, almost new condition and include their respective connectors to provide a lightened, crisper, shorter trigger reset. 
      It would be impossible for me to pick a favorite between these two.  Either will provide a significantly improved trigger feel, lighter pull weight, and shorter reset than the factory trigger without becoming so light that it is a liability for carry or duty use.

#1:  ZEV PRO FLAT FACE TRIGGER UPGRADE BAR KIT, GEN 5, BLACK AND RED.  (Part # FFT-PRO-BAR-5G-B-R)
      Manufacturer Page Here MSRP is $129.  Street price is around $115 + shipping. Will sell for $90 shipped via USPS. Payment via PayPal preferred,  USPS Money Order or Bank Cashier's Check accepted.

#2: APEX TACTICAL ACTION ENHANCEMENT KIT FOR GEN 5 GLOCK PISTOLS (Part # 102-116)
      Manufacturer Page Here MSRP is $125.  Street price is around $115 + shipping. Will sell for $90 shipped via USPS. Payment via PayPal preferred,  USPS Money Order or Bank Cashier's Check accepted.

• By cknight98
      Up for sale here is my Savage 12FV chambered in 223. It is in excellent shape and shoots amazing groups. The crown had an imperfection when I got the rifle and I had Shultz Precison Rifles cut the barrel down to 17" and recrown it and threaded it for muzzle brake or suppressor usage. This instantly shrank group sizes by half. A thread protecter is installed on it when not using the threads. On top is a Primary Arms 4-14x44mm front focal plane mildot scope with Butler creek flip up caps. The glass is very clear and it's a sharp scope, it has a 30mm tube body. Price is $600 firm on the rifle and scope package, I have much more than this in it. No trades at this time unless it is for a Remington XP-100 or Savage Striker or similar bolt action pistol.
      Due to my crazy work schedule about the only days I’m free to meet is Wednesday and Thursday’s as those are my days off. I work 12-14 hour days & have to travel with work very frequently.

• By cknight98
      Up for sale here is a Knoxx Axiom Ruger Charger stock in great shape. Used very little before switching to a chassis. You will need to use your existing stock bolt to mount this and it will not work with takedown models. Price is $50
      Due to my crazy work schedule about the only days I’m free to meet or ship is Wednesday and Thursday’s. I go in before the post office opens and don’t get off until after they’ve already closed. I don’t mind shipping if you cover those fees

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines