Trijicon RMR for 290 at cabelas 3.5 or 6.5 moa i got it for 216

• Moderators

The more I thought about it, the more I realized the 6.5 seems the way to go for a pistol. Roughly 6.5" at 100 yards, so at half that it's 3.25". Theoretically, if I could keep a grouping at 3.25" at 50 yards with a Glock, I'd be plenty satisfied.

Sidenote, the second Activejunky credit came through. The first one never did. I suspect it is because I did the first one on a computer I have lots of ad-block, anti-tracking/advertising stuff on so I suspect the referral was blocked by my own doing! The second time I did it on my MacBook Pro which I just updated to High Sierra (clean install), so I didn't have any of that on it.

I contacted Activejunky, letting them know everything (tracking ID, order number, etc). Maybe I will get lucky and they will credit me anyways.

On 9/28/2017 at 7:37 AM, mwfillmore said:

Most people like the 6.5 for quicker dot acquisition. Some like the 3.25. The general consensus is a 6.5 is better for pistol.  The dot will cover 1.625" at 25 yards  and the 3.25moa would be half of that

I'm really uneducated on this topic so help me out here. What would be recommended for my Sig MPX? 

I had planned on picking up a Trijicon MRO until I saw one in person and realized how massive it is. I like that this one weighs less than 2 ounces.

Edited by Erik88
  • Admin Team
52 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I'm really uneducated on this topic so help me out here. What would be recommended for my Sig MPX? 

I had planned on picking up a Trijicon MRO until I saw one in person and realized how massive it is. I like that this one weighs less than 2 ounces.

I run an MRO on my MPX and am pleased with it.  

I guess you could run an RMR here - but keep in mind you’ll need a riser.   

• Moderators
I apologize if this is the wrong section, i'm new here...   I didn't see and haven't found a deals section yet...
 http://www.cabelas.com/product/TRIJICON-RMR-LED-SIGHT/2053594.uts?slotId=2
I just got this sight for $216
Here is how...
Giftcardzen.com has electronic gift cards that are %14 off.  so buy $300 in gift cards. they'll arrive in your inbox in 30 mins to an hr
https://giftcardzen.com/
Sign up here at active junky that gives you %6 off of cabelas and many % off of a lot of other websites  (but you have access the cabelas website through active junky)
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/201629
Go here to get $20 off your order for an email
http://couponconnections.com/20-off-200-at-cabelas/

I know its a lot of work but you can get the RMR for $216   
the breakdown... $290 - $20 = 270 
270 * 6% cash back at active junky... and 14% at giftcardzen.com gives you 20% off... which puts it down 216

I'm sure these wont last long since its on slick guns now... but good luck!
Update: if anyone wants the RM07 its onsale for 349 (all the same percentages work).  Should bring it down around $275 out the door

One of mine gets here today, the other, tomorrow.

Have you one in your hands yet? Wondering if someone can confirm Type 1 or Type 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk