New round of unrest, November 4?

seez52

I just went and read the link article and I thought it was a joke where they ask for donations. I'm kind of glad they have anounced a clear date for this and it gives the authorities plenty of time to prepare for it!!! Sounds more like  ponzi scheme when they asked for donations. Might mean they are not funded by Soros after all..........JMHO

I'm a moderately educated, retired, middle class(at best) American. I simply do not understand these people. Do they truly believe that President Trump, and V-P Pence are going to be quaking in their shoes about this so-called revolt?

At best, these idiots(my choice of words here) are planning wild, rabid, completely likely to get out of control protests. Protest that will in all likelihood erupt with rioting and massive property damage. Never understood how destroying property does any good for a protest.

At worst, they are calling for an overthrow of the current government. Does that constitute a coup? Should they be treated then as a destabilizing and likely fighting group of terrorists? I think the answer to that is yes.

What will happen when the first one of these antifa idiots picks up a firearm and starts waving it around? Likely it will be answered with a barrage of fire from the police who may see that as slightly endangering their lives.

Or possibly the BLM or the Black Panther members involved will do it for them. In either case, I think this has the likelihood of turning ugly real fast.

Yes, I'm putting out a very pessimistic viewpoint here. Might not happen. Then again...

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Erik88 said:

What has Pence done to piss them off?

I think after 8 months of being ignorant, they finally realized that if Trump were impeached (never going to happen), that someone would take over that is a staunch, religious conservative.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, CZ9MM said:

d45d311c248450208b6c000cbef6d6d8.jpg

I cannot believe they didn’t schedule it a day later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you really think this bunch of special little entitled rabble has any sense of history... or even of irony?

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Erik88 said:

What has Pence done to piss them off? I just just thinking recently that Pence has hardly made the news all year.

Are they going to be happy with Paul Ryan? :)

I seriously doubt they've thought that far ahead. Whoever is backing this is simply interested in causing unrest and division in my opinion, and has no plan beyond that.

• Like 3

I say:..."...Come on down little Bolsheviks and "Criminal Froth", as the great Baldwin-Felts Detectives called the old time union organizers in the twenties... Let's see whatcha got..."... I'm like the great "Granny Hawkins" in the Clint Eastwood Classic "The Outlaw Josey Wales"... "...I don't think that big talk means squat doodley..."...

Watchin leroy... The Anti Antifada ...

By the way, i'm armed... Lotsa others are too...

iww-kat_0.jpg

IWW Button.jpg

Edited by leroy
  • Like 1

We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

Making threats will help us (Conservatives) at the polls more than it will help them (liberals). No one likes to be threatened by thugs.