Stormfront white supremacist summit heads to Crossville this weekend

tennessee1911

Bad is a good word. Wrong is another fine word.  They should put together a football team and have games with cheerleaders and a band. The Libtards against the skinheads. With live TV coverage of coarse. No Gatorade or water just beer in aluminum cans (no glass allowed)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sunfish said:

Bad is a good word. Wrong is another fine word.  They should put together a football team and have games with cheerleaders and a band. The Libtards against the skinheads. With live TV coverage of coarse. No Gatorade or water just beer in aluminum cans (no glass allowed)

Locking arms (preferably while kneeling) while singing Kumbaya would need to be a requirement.

10 hours ago, tennessee1911 said:

This is good stuff...

Somewhere in the "Leroy Film Archives" ive got a great bunch of snapshots from the late 70's or early 80's of these boys in their "uniforms" at a great Fourth of July Watermelon Slicing (...no joke...) and Meet n Greet Rally in a big field just across US 441 from the Meridian Baptist Church in South Knox County... It was funny then; i think it's funny now...

Never interrupt anyone makin a fool of themselves... As The God-Man said:.. "... Do not cast your pearls before the swine... They may turn on you and rend you to pieces..."... 

I say; if the Antifascist can gather; so can the White Supremacists... Here's hopin that they both meet in the same time and greatly confligrate...

Laughin and Watchin leroy... Watchin to the west for the big blow up in Cumberland County...

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Sam1 said:

Now that they know where these idiots are, we should have the air national Guard fly over and drop a few napalm canisters on their heads.

I might would be in favor of this but would be a waste of good napalm since it looks like there may not be enough in attendence to drop even 1 canister of the naplam plus the people of East Tennessee have seen enough large fires and really don't need another one...........JMHO

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, CZ9MM said:

Please emphasize on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in 05 or 08 it was fashionable for ARFCOMER to troll Stormfront like they do Democract Underground now.  

Most of the general discussion was around "how white is white". Mostly it was the "pure blood" Euros arguing with the "muggle born" Americans. They'd throw around percentages like "Well 96% white might as well be black" and crap like that.  Ton's of the stupid ####  you'd expect from that bunch. 

Usually we just hammered them in the firearm section where the topics were "what's the best cheapest AR?" or "Which tapco stock for my AK".  There was a couple of interesting threads on Christian Identity which I read because there was an older gentleman around here who thought America might be the lost tribe of Israel. But overall it was basically just watching the idiots fling their verbal poo at each other. Then we'd all post back on ARFCOM the stupid comments they made and who they ban from the site that week.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spiffy said:

Back in 05 or 08 it was fashionable for ARFCOMER to troll Stormfront like they do Democract Underground now.  

Most of the general discussion was around "how white is white". Mostly it was the "pure blood" Euros arguing with the "muggle born" Americans. They'd throw around percentages like "Well 96% white might as well be black" and crap like that.  Ton's of the stupid ####  you'd expect from that bunch. 

Usually we just hammered them in the firearm section where the topics were "what's the best cheapest AR?" or "Which tapco stock for my AK".  There was a couple of interesting threads on Christian Identity which I read because there was an older gentleman around here who thought America might be the lost tribe of Israel. But overall it was basically just watching the idiots fling their verbal poo at each other. Then we'd all post back on ARFCOM the stupid comments they made and who they ban from the site that week.

Shepard Master?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

Also, I had no idea that sometimes even white wasn't white enough. Something ironically hilarious about that simply fact alone.

Edited by CZ9MM
2 hours ago, CZ9MM said:

Also, I had no idea that sometimes even white wasn't white enough. Something ironically hilarious about that simply fact alone.

They'd go for pages with "I'm whiter than you!" "I'm a true white man!". 

It's amazing what you can find to get into when you're bored and others are bored too.

2 hours ago, CZ9MM said:

He was a member that was on TGO until he got banned. Spouted a bunch of Christian Identity stuff and I was wondering if that was whom you referenced earlier in the thread.

No no this gentleman passed away 20-25 years ago. He just spoke about it at church a few times and that's why I read the article/threads over there on it. Figured out real quick it wasn't the same thing but was still interesting in a way. Kinda like how I looked into Islam the 1st time I read Dune.