Las Vegas Shooting

FUJIMO

50 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

I think it’s weird that he is even talking to the MSM.

Many ways to go about it, but he may be correct in doing so, at least he is controlling the narrative a bit and not leaving it to the MSM to do it all.  We already have conspiracies coming out the wazzoo, imagine what tales they'd spin if left to them only.

I kind of knew the conspiracy theories would come eventually and the MGM is doing most of them trying to cover up and attempt to begin protecting the two hotels from pending lawsuits by making the waters of the investgations totally muddy. I don't think what happened this time in Vegas will stay in Vegas............JMHO

None of these government conspiracy theories have any credibility; not one.

I feel for the Sherriff. He is trying to do what’s right by the public and the families of the victims. Maybe he should have followed the FBI’s example; called it an “ongoing investigation” and not said anything.

Dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t.

• 2 weeks later...

I have little doubt we the American People will ever get the truth about this and it is not even in the news any longer. What is going on in DC is taking up every spare minute is all the news medias period. I have no doubt they are still investigating it but not as news worthy as DC news....JMHO

People were killed, perp shot himself. 

Other than conspiracy theories what is there really left to know? Shooter is dead so any idea of why he did it is nothing more than conjecture. 

Not sure what there is left to know. I have seen several places where people are asking when we will know more. An I missing something?

13 minutes ago, n0rlf said:

People were killed, perp shot himself. 

Other than conspiracy theories what is there really left to know? Shooter is dead so any idea of why he did it is nothing more than conjecture. 

Not sure what there is left to know. I have seen several places where people are asking when we will know more. An I missing something?

It's only logical for us to try and understand what would motivate a person to do something like this.  Simply being crazy isn't much of a reason, even if it turns out that's all there was to it. I think it's unusual that we haven't heard anything. 

• Like 1

I'm like Greg and some other posters here... This one seems to have simply stopped like it never happened... I think that is real interestin... We are living in some interestin times... I'm also kinda like Dolomite on this one... The "official story" sounds kinda funny to me... It's the ole "nut shoots a bunch of people... end of story" story combined with the ole "we dont know nothin, man...!" story....I aint sure it's the "King James Version" brothers n sisters... Something is very amiss here...

wonderin n watchin leroy...

The only reason I could think of is that he was a lefty,  he died, and none of the BS gun control spin took hold for longer than a week. I can imagine what it would be like today if it was a Trump supporter, the MSM would still be keeping it on the front page/lead story, and the lefties on social media would be in complete meltdown, including some here.

• Like 1

Pin something on Trump is propioriry number one in the media for sure. I guess it's too far a stretch for even Wolf  Blitzer to hang this around his neck so they leave it alone.

Now if this sudden rash of Hollywood pedophelia wouldngo away,

they could get back to the task at hand.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1

So again, what do you want to know? I can see your reasons why but still not sure what anyone can hope to know as he is dead. 

Not trolling but I have always wondered why people keep wanting information about these events. Sometimes it is just bad folks with bad brains. 

I am not a big conspiracy theory type as most of the folks are on the edge of nuts to begin with and always see a conspiracy. 

So to me it comes down to just a nut job. Nothing much more to know. I guess we could armchair quarterback the response but as for why I am afraid as usual we will never know. 

So more than likely crazy just runs in the family. 

Sad but probably all the explanation we will ever have. 

As usual it does play to the mental health control rather than gun control. Maybe that is why the msm is ignoring it. Just does not meet the narrative. 

I think it’s just hard for some folks to believe what happened. I came to the conclusion that he was either just a very evil man or something was wrong with his brain. I don’t know that finding some ISIS connection or something would change anything.

Some need someone other than the dead guy to blame. The lawsuits against the hotel have already started; and that is wrong.

But for the conspiracy theorist crowd, I did read today a Police Officer fired his weapon in the room after the shooter was suppose to be dead. That should be good for some kind of traction.

• Like 1

I'm a suspicious man... I simply dont believe these things happen for no reason... Neither should you... 

...Not trolling but I have always wondered why people keep wanting information about these events. Sometimes it is just bad folks with bad brains. ...

wonderin leroy... a lot saner than you might think, and a bit older as well...

6 minutes ago, leroy said:

I'm a suspicious man... I simply dont believe these things happen for no reason... Neither should you... 

wonderin leroy... a lot saner than you might think, and a bit older as well...

It was not for"No reason". Reason was he was nuts. Bottom line is anyone that does something like that has to be pretty much crazy. I to am a suspicious and cynical old man and firmly believe there are very few people that do anything without an ulterior motive. 

However, it does not change the facts. He shot people then himself. Family seems to be a few fries short of a happy meal, so it would follow that he was just a run of the mill nut case. 

Sometimes it really is the simplest thing that is the truth. 

Now, that is all from me and is just that, my opinion. Which is worth nothing. I know my own value on the subject. If not my wife will be happy to testify on that matter. 

Edited by n0rlf
Spelling again

nOrlf...

I can understand the "he was crazy" thing, and i can also understand the "he wuz mean" thing; he was, most likely, both of em...

Havin said that; im a student of history... It so happens that in the teens and twenties, there was a string of bombings, killin, and mayhem done by Anarchist operatives... Most of em were either paid nuts or committed "One Big Union" operatives...

Could it be that there are folks here in this country that could be financing and fomenting trouble...? Could it be that unstable folks are bein recruited by persons unknown to do bad things...?

Somethin to think about... 

thinkin n watchin leroy...

2 hours ago, n0rlf said:

So again, what do you want to know? I can see your reasons why but still not sure what anyone can hope to know as he is dead. 

Not trolling but I have always wondered why people keep wanting information about these events. Sometimes it is just bad folks with bad brains. 

I am not a big conspiracy theory type as most of the folks are on the edge of nuts to begin with and always see a conspiracy. 

So to me it comes down to just a nut job. Nothing much more to know. I guess we could armchair quarterback the response but as for why I am afraid as usual we will never know. 

The dude was what? 65....70 years old? He was evidently financially successful. No mention of prior run-ins with the law. This doesn't exactly fit the profile of a nut. If so, it took a looooooooooong time for him to suddenly snap.

I'm not proposing some massive coverup of a grand conspiracy. What we've been told simply does not compute; at least not to me.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, leroy said:

nOrlf...

I can understand the "he was crazy" thing, and i can also understand the "he wuz mean" thing; he was, most likely, both of em...

Havin said that; im a student of history... It so happens that in the teens and twenties, there was a string of bombings, killin, and mayhem done by Anarchist operatives... Most of em were either paid nuts or committed "One Big Union" operatives...

Could it be that there are folks here in this country that could be financing and fomenting trouble...? Could it be that unstable folks are bein recruited by persons unknown to do bad things...?

Somethin to think about... 

thinkin n watchin leroy...

Come on, the guy was rich, and his family has had mental issues.  What possibly could of they used to convert this guy?

1 minute ago, gregintenn said:

The dude was what? 65....70 years old? He was evidently financially successful. No mention of prior run-ins with the law. This doesn't exactly fit the profile of a nut. If so, it took a looooooooooong time for him to suddenly snap.

I'm not proposing some massive coverup of a grand conspiracy. What we've been told simply does not compute; at least not to me.

Dude was "off", his fuse finally blew.  

3 minutes ago, Omega said:

Come on, the guy was rich, and his family has had mental issues.  What possibly could of they used to convert this guy?

Dude was "off", his fuse finally blew.  

Could well be. If so, he certainly held it together longer than most.

• Like 1

...Come on, the guy was rich, and his family has had mental issues.  What possibly could of they used to convert this guy? ...

Ideas man... Ideas... Ideas are powerful... They have shaped the world... You are free because of ideas... Some are enslaved because of ideas...

Man (...both the sane and insane...) does not live by "being bought by somethin" alone... Hitler was insane... Look at his ideas, and the fallout from em... 

leroy....

• Like 2