Stupid carries on

bigun

Well it has started. HRC and Gabby Gifford have already started with the anti-gun talk. HRC even went so far as to say imagine how bad it would have been with  silencers. You wouldn't be able to hear the gun shots.

1 hour ago, shotgunshooter said:

I'm set for at least the next four years. Let them bring it on. I don't see any chance of any new legislation passing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The problem is two fold, first, you are probably correct, no new anti-gun will come, but there in lies the other problem nothing pro-gun either.  There is already plenty on the books and things like the HPA, SHUSH, whatever has any chance now.  IMHO some Rinos probably breathed a sigh of relief about this so they can have an excuse.

The problem is two fold, first, you are probably correct, no new anti-gun will come, but there in lies the other problem nothing pro-gun either.  There is already plenty on the books and things like the HPA, SHUSH, whatever has any chance now.  IMHO some Rinos probably breathed a sigh of relief about this so they can have an excuse.
That was what I was trying to get at. After seeing the momentum die out from November, I guess I just became cynical about any pro gun legislation passing. HPA or any sort of deregulation won't pass. I think the Republicans will lose the majority in the midterm and we'll be back to another gridlock until the next election.

22 hours ago, bigun said:

Well it has started. HRC and Gabby Gifford have already started with the anti-gun talk. HRC even went so far as to say imagine how bad it would have been with  silencers. You wouldn't be able to hear the gun shots.

We need a silencer on HRC.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, shotgunshooter said:

That was what I was trying to get at. After seeing the momentum die out from November, I guess I just became cynical about any pro gun legislation passing. HPA or any sort of deregulation won't pass. I think the Republicans will lose the majority in the midterm and we'll be back to another gridlock until the next election.

This is a strong probability. I pray that we can get at least one more Conservative Pro Constitution Judge on the Supreme Court. Two would be even better.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, prag said:

This is a strong probability. I pray that we can get at least one more Conservative Pro Constitution Judge on the Supreme Court. Two would be even better.

There have been rumors that Justice Thomas is looking at retirement. Let us hope he does so while Trump is President and maybe he can talk Gingsberg into leaving with him but that is probably a slim hope...........JMHO

Now I see where the left is trying to push a bill that will outlaw all things that increase the rate of fire. No bump fire, or trigger up grades. Does that mean they will chop off fingers if they catch on to the ole finger in the belt loop trick. :eek:

18 minutes ago, bigun said:

Now I see where the left is trying to push a bill that will outlaw all things that increase the rate of fire. No bump fire, or trigger up grades. Does that mean they will chop off fingers if they catch on to the ole finger in the belt loop trick. :eek:

Probably whole hand.................:wall:

1 hour ago, bigun said:

Now I see where the left is trying to push a bill that will outlaw all things that increase the rate of fire. 

I bet they get it.

EDIT: And I bet it’s not grandfathered either.

Edited by DaveTN
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bigun said:

As long as they don't outlaw belt loops, I have a hard enough time keeping my pants up as it is :D

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

I bet they get it.

EDIT: And I bet it’s not grandfathered either.

So don't anybody get any better than you are now. They may cut off your head. I repeat do not shoot faster.....

On 10/4/2017 at 4:36 PM, bigun said:

Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned this :D

"Will they seek new controls for blue jeans–or belt loops specifically–after passing gun control for bump stocks?"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/08/nine-republican-senators-ask-atf-reconsider-regulating-firearm-accessory/

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RED333 said:

I am at my Mom's,  she watches the leftist news and has fell for the "bump stock = full auto" lie. She did ask if I had one. I have shown her the difference, the lies are working. 

How did you explain the difference in the end result between a bump fire and a full auto?

4 hours ago, DaveTN said:

How did you explain the difference in the end result between a bump fire and a full auto?

Full auto was taken in the 1930s, bump fire is a gimmick that some nut job used in the wrong way to do harm. Thinks are used wrong every day, hammers, bats, cars are all used to kill.

On 10/3/2017 at 12:33 PM, gregintenn said:

Gabby Gifford has become the left's modern day James Brady. Any time there is a noteworthy shooting, they waste no time trotting her in front of news cameras.

Mark shove your hand up Gabby's butt and work her mouth like the good puppet she is.