What NOT to do during an active shooter incident

Sam1

Bilzerian decides to have his camera guy follow him to the officer’s position

Many mistakes were made before he asked for the gun.

I can't even comprehend approaching anyone - much less an armed cop - while they're actively taking fire.  I don't think of myself as a coward, but I am not an idiot, either.

1 hour ago, XxthejuicexX said:

You would think he would have guns on him.........

Oh you haven't seen the other video?  The dumbass was driving to his house to get weapons and go back on scene.  I'll dig that up in a bit.

Edited by Sam1

My guess is he knew dang well the cops would say no and was just trying to save face over running away, which IMHO was the only smart thing he did. In that situation anyone on ground level with a handgun was just one small step above completely useless, and this numb nuts was one huge step below useless armed or not!!!

2 hours ago, Sam1 said:

Oh shoot he did even more, here's a vid of him rummaging through a police truck looking for a gun

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/05/dan-bilzerian-searches-cop-truck-vegas-shooting/

I'm still trying to find his own video of him driving back to his house to get a gun.

He's pretty NFA savvy, if he got home and brought something back that would have bad, Deputy Barney 5 with a real MG.

Apparently he also published Dakota Meyer's wife's phone number yesterday and had a bunch of people harassing her.  Dakota put out a video statement this morning about it.

Dan Brazilianwax sounds like he needs a good throat punch.

9 hours ago, Spiffy said:

Apparently he's supposed to be a reserve cop or something according to another forum.

Royal range put on a free active shooter class last night, and the cops in there were saying if you're in civvies (even off-duty cops) during an active shooter incident, you do not have a gun in your hands around uniformed cops because it's a good way to end up dead.

33 minutes ago, Sam1 said:

Royal range put on a free active shooter class last night, and the cops in there were saying if you're in civvies (even off-duty cops) during an active shooter incident, you do not have a gun in your hands around uniformed cops because it's a good way to end up dead.

The way a lot of the cops dress and equip themselves these days it is surprising more friendly fire is not an issue. I have seen lots that look like they could be bad guys at times. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Sam1 said:

Yeah the rule is get you and your family out and only draw your weapon if you are confronted by a shooter because responding officers will think you're the shooter.

• Like 1