That It for Butch?

Oh Shoot

39 minutes ago, Johnny Rotten said:

Almost forgot what this felt like

2017-11-05_12-51-29

Yep, we certainly put it to the Hattiesburg Remedial School for Ole Miss and MSU Rejects. ;)

They kind of gave it to us with their 20 penalties or whatever it was. The "leaping" one was really bizarre I thought, then they sting the coach with an additional 15 yards too.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

13 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

Yep, we certainly put it to the Hattiesburg Remedial School for Ole Miss and MSU Rejects. ;)

They kind of gave it to us with their 20 penalties or whatever it was. The "leaping" one was really bizarre I thought, then they sting the coach with an additional 15 yards too.

- OS

yeah that was a WTH moment for the game

4 hours ago, peejman said:

Was the crowd openly hostile toward Jones? 

They BOO'd him when he walked on the field with the team, seen several people wearing Fire Butch buttons, few signs and graffiti around campus..

13 hours ago, Johnny Rotten said:

And this bad ass

2017-11-05_12-21-52

I was thinking more about this last night, we were partying in the McClung Plaza and the Vol walk was about to start, we started walking towards a crosswalk where there were 4 LEO standing in the crosswalk both sides and blocked traffic in both directions, they made us walk back to the traffic light and cross the road, the cop with the AR caught my attn. quick snapped a photo walked through the crowd to get closer to Butch to snap another photo, this all happen at the top of the hill by circle park, went back to McClung Plaza to drink more:cheers: , as we were walking to the stadium down at the bottom of the hill the Fire Dept had a large red bus blocking the road up to circle park, I think since the NY truck incident just happen this was UT's plan to protect a large crowd using a road block and shutting down a road temporary full of cars/trucks/buses to protect the crowd..

My disappointment comes from seeing occasional great execution. They have some talent and can win.

Yes, the players have to perform, but the coach is the person who takes that individual talent to obtain consistent, successful team execution.

If Butch and his staff don't have that intangible skill, they need to find work elsewhere.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, monkeylizard said:

I thought it was "picking up the trash" orange.

Wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash on Monday. :D  :hiding:

18 hours ago, MacGyver said:

If figured they fired him before having to suffer the indignity of losing to the Commodores.  

I don't see why they would spare him the indignity at this point. The season's done, may as well let him go down with the ship. 

• Like 1