Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bluemailman53

area-nashville Bill Goodman Gun & Knife Show

Recommended Posts

Goodmans show is back again this Sat & Sun Nov. 11 & 12  @ Lebanon EXPO  Ctr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been in a long time.  Can you still sell a gun at these pretty easy just walking around?  My father-in-law has a Sweet Sixteen he needs to sell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rebels010 said:

I haven't been in a long time.  Can you still sell a gun at these pretty easy just walking around?  My father-in-law has a Sweet Sixteen he needs to sell. 

At times. Market's down right now. Give it a try & see. No way to predict.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone been yet? I know it's just about a waste of time, gas, and money...but I haven't been to a gun show in so long. It would be nice just to walk around and see how the buying and selling is going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CJDore said:

Anyone go to the Wilson county show this weekend?

I went early Sun. am, 12 vehicles in the parking lot, almost no one there @ 9am. Spoke to some of Goodmans' people about the schedule for

the rest of 2018 ( at present, none scheduled 'til June.). Guy told me they were having difficulty getting in contact with someone n charge.

Doesn't sound like anyone is at the moment. Strange.

Anyway, made one pass thru & left. Didn't see anyone walking around trying to sell or buy.

How it went past 10am, no idea.

Edited by Grunt67
speling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Grunt67 said:

I went early Sun. am, 12 vehicles in the parking lot, almost no one there @ 9am. Spoke to some of Goodmans' people about the schedule for

the rest of 2018 ( at present, none scheduled 'til June.). Guy told me they were having difficulty getting in contact with someone n charge.

Doesn't sound like anyone is at the moment. Strange.

Anyway, made one pass thru & left. Didn't see anyone walking around trying to sell or buy.

How it went past 10am, no idea.

Sounds like a waste of time and money.....Thanks for update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CJDore said:

Sounds like a waste of time and money.....Thanks for update.

 It was, LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines