Grand Torino

ad closed Christmas Gift Bonanza...Knife #1

This is spoken for men. It's made from 1095 5/32" thick 1095 carbon steel differentially heat treated to a RC of 58-59 so it sports a small hamon. It's a hollow ground blade with an OAL of 10" and a blade length of about 5 1/4". It has large lanyard hole, synthetic antler handles and mechanical and epoxy fasteners which makes it pretty tough and easily to care for. It comes with a black kydex sheath and is  $120. shipped to your door.

I don't bite...well at least not too bad...so if you want to make an offer the worst that can happen is we have a good laugh and move on. If you want to lay it away we might be able to work something out with a non-refundable deposit if you are serious. This is a hobby for me and not a business so I'm fairly flexible for an old man.;)

37009482094_f87cbdefd1_b.jpg

37718964531_eae5a8ddfd_b.jpg

37718970951_1384d2d5ba_b.jpg

37718976671_25b3f9a724_b.jpgIMG_1563 (2) by Gran Torino 49, on Flickr

Edited by Grand Torino
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, tbuford said:

Received my knives from GT today...he had great communication (and patience) through the process, and his craftsmanship is fantastic. I missed out last year but was fast enough to be able to get 4 for Christmas gifts this year....

Are there more in my future...absolutely!

Thanks for the kind words...it was a pleasure:up:

54 minutes ago, john455 said:

Yeah I messed up and missed out, my birthday is the 29th so I was trying to get the wife to buy #3 for me for a present and BAM all gone dangit next time I wont drag my feet.

I'm making more but they may not be ready before the 29th. Sorry.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DaveTN
      Yep, you read that right. So don’t hesitate. 
      FS/FT Model 66-2 COMBAT MAGNUM
      This is a beautiful example of a 66-2 Combat Magnum in stainless with a 6” barrel.
      MFG date is 1982 I traded for this a few years ago. It is in excellent condition with an excellent bore. It appears to be fired very little, but I have never fired it. Serial number is 125K9XX
      It has Stainless “Semi Target Hammer”, Stainless “Grooved Service Trigger”, adjustable rear sight, Red ramp front sight.
      It is wearing a set of Hogue Mono Grips.
      Cash price/Trade Value is $750. no box. But I’ll give it to you in a cheap gun rug with a zipper that doesn’t work, so you don’t have to carry it home in a brown paper bag. I require a signed bill of sale and that you show me a TN Drivers License or HCP to show you are a Tennessee Resident, 21 years of age or older. The bill of sale is minimal, (I'll email you a copy if you like) and I don't copy your info or take pictures of your ID.
      I will trade this for a S&W 686 or 586 6” or 7” barrel. Don’t care if it’s a pre-lock or not but has to be factory tapped for a scope. (Standard after ~1993). Might consider larger calibers or other models/brands with barrels at least 6” that are tapped for a scope. Must be in excellent condition.
      I have some other stuff I’m looking for. You can see a list in my Garand sale ad.
      I have put a value on my revolver; but I will not put a value on your trade. If you contact me about trading; tell me exactly what you have in mind, if money needs to go either way, how much. Please don’t ask me how I would trade for your firearm; just tell me what you have in mind. Send me pics if you have them, if you don’t, tell me exactly what you have in mind and I will let you know if I need to see pics, or pursue any farther.
      Sale must take place in the Murfreesboro area. I might be open to traveling for a trade if you have good feedback on TGO, and something I’m interested in.

• By alingo2001
      Brand new never fired. Made in Italy. 9mm. Has box and 2 10rd mags. $500
      NO TRADES. 
      615-542-3513

• By alingo2001
      Brand new never fired. Made in Italy. 9mm. Has box and 2 10rd mags. $575
      NO TRADES. 
      615-542-3513

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines